Carter's Cleaning of WKY

A5 REVIEWS

183 Construction Rd

Mayfield, KY 42066

Hello, we are a detail cleaning business. Our company's goal is to make your home look new, while providing you with prompt and great customer service. We provide a number of services for both the interior and exterior of your home or business. Our interior services include the cleaning of blinds, drapes, windows, carpet, furniture, and every crevice of your home or business. Our deep cleaning service provides a complete cleaning of your home or business including your appliances, walls, ceilings, baseboards, doors, door frames, blinds, cabinets, complete bathroom areas and more. We also clean tile and grout, and my personal favorite, strip and wax floors. Our exterior services are power washing which includes driveways, siding, aggregate, brick, and roofs. We also clean windows and screens, along with gutters and downspouts. If you have any area or object that needs to be cleaned, we're your company. Please give us a call at (270)727-2504. Thank you and God Bless...

House Cleaning (4)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (3)Pressure Washing (3)Carpet Cleaning (3)Window Cleaning (2)Home and Garage Organization (1)Hauling (1)Blind Cleaning (1)

12/19/2019

The crew showed up on time. They called a few hours in advance to verify the timeline. When the crew of two arrived they went straight to work. Everything they touched came out flawless. The only negative I have to say is that they charge per hour and it took longer than what I feel it should have. But the work itself was perfect and the crew was extremely friendly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Cleaning of living areas. (Bathroom X2, living room vacumed, kitchen/ dining room floor steam cleaned, stove top cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were pleased with our quality of work. We generally do an initial deep clean, at a set rate, before we begin maid type services. I can assure you that amount of time will decrease in the future. Thank you.

12/18/2019

Very good. They show up on time. Work very well, the pressure washing was really nice. They will tried to make you happy with what you want.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean and organize my garage. pressure washing and haul my stuff out for the garage sale.

CATEGORY hauling services, pressure washing, home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2019

12/17/2019

It’s great to call someone, tell them what you want done, walk in after completion and get what you expected the first time. This is a 1st class business. Thanks for doing it right and meeting every expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house cleaning including carpets.

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you.

12/14/2019

Shane and Melissa are wonderful! They have great personalities, arrive on time, and they are very reasonable in prices. Shane is very capable and smart about doing "hands-on" work no matter what I needed. Melissa cleaned an entire display cabinet full of figurines and did an excellent job. This couple is top of the line, as far as I'm concerned, and I'm very picky about the kind of work people do ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, assembly of bar stools, hang blinds, carpet cleaning, outside house pressure washing.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning, pressure washing, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we enjoy working for you.

12/13/2019

They did a phenomenal job. So well I had hire them permanently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing, windows and deep cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you!!! We appreciate your business.

We offer a variety of services. Carpet cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing, interior deep cleaning, upholstery cleaning, and gutter cleaning.

NA