Crist, Dr. Troy W.

Angie's List since June 2011

08/25/2015

03/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everybody was so nice with my emergency situation.

09/06/2013

My wife and I each had an appointment to see Dr. Crist and I was called back first and my wife was called back sometime after I was. The check in at the office went smoothly. They did not have records for my wife and she filled out the paperwork and turned it in and everything went very smoothly. We had just purchased vision insurance and we had no problem with that at all. I was called back promp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I were in dire need of new eyeglasses and we had been to Dr. Crist before and I had recently purchased vision insurance that Dr. Crist accepted.

05/17/2013

The appointment went very well. The only negative experience I had was when I was ordering my contacts. The lady helping me acted like I was bothering her by ordering my contacts. Otherwise no problems with Dr Crist or his other staff. I will still see Dr Crist for my eye exam, but I will order my contacts elsewhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for my annual eye exam and to be fitted for contact lenses. Dr Crist was very professional and friendly. He was easy to discuss options with and I got the contacts that work best for me.

06/01/2011

My entire family goes to him. He does good work at a fair price and takes several types of insurance. He is very professional and does his best to work you in for an appointment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for a routine exam.