Window Genie of Louisville

A 50 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since May 2014

3703 Norbourne Blvd

Louisville, KY 40207

Window Genie is committed to customer satisfaction and professionalism in the Louisville areas including Jefferson and Oldham counties. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We provide several services in and around your home to Clean | Protect | Restore your most precious investment, your home! Fully insured & bonded; all technicians have badges and background checks....

window cleaning (42)pressure washing (8)gutter cleaning (8)window tinting (5)window replacement (3)
C

06/13/2020

No one from this company contacted me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

05/08/2019

We waited all day for our 8:30 a.m. scheduled service yesterday. Window Genie never showed up, never called, and never returned our calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

12/06/2017

We have several windows in a new home which had just been remodeled when we purchased it. Window decals were on many of the windows, including "goop" and dirt from the remodeling. Window Genie did a fantastic job of cleaning each and every window to a sparkling shine. They also pointed out that one of the new triple pane windows had a leak, and I was able to get that repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2017

09/04/2017

VERY well. They were polite, conscientious, helpful, and did a fantastic job. I LOVE my clean windows. What a difference! Well worth the investment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the windows of our old two-story house cleaned inside and out. Because of the age of the house, no two windows were alike, but they handled everything without problems or complaints!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2017

08/30/2017

They have done the work before in the past. Its expensive, but I know I could not do it, and there is a lot of concrete there. I keep calling them back. They do just power washing for me. I would recommend them. They do a very professional and neat job. They came out right away. They told me when they would be out, and they were out at that time. They are a really good company. They are excellent....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

07/26/2017

Window Genie did an EXCELLENT job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows cleaned inside and out. Deck power washed.

CATEGORY window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

07/17/2017

Very well. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed inside and outside, along with screens. Outside of house cleaned; gutters cleaned.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

05/11/2017

Did a great job cleaning gutters. He accidentally broke my water hose sprayer, so he went to Home Depot and picked up another one for me that was exactly the same.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

05/03/2017

They do fine work on all fronts. My only complaint with the gutter cleaning is that they left a plastic bag full of leaves in my yard waste can -- and the city won't take yard waste in plastic bags.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them twice for gutter cleaning and once for window cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

03/28/2017

They cleaned the interior and exterior windows.  Did quick work.  They were in and out in a few hours. Cost of service was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2016

Professional Window Cleaning Service, Home Window Tinting Installation, Gutter Cleaning Services, Pressure Washing Services

Automotive Window Tinting, Replacement Windows