TOLER PEST CONTROL

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since June 2006

Toler Pest Control, based in Louisville Ky., is a full service provider for pest control management programs for industrial, commercial and residential clients. Toler Pest Control has been serving the Louisville area for over 40 years. Our licensed and certified applicator professionals strive to provide a pest free environment for all of our clients. Jeff and Kenny Toler are co-owners of the business....

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

02/21/2019

I first used this company in the last 70s when the father was a little energizer bunny. I had called a few years ago when I thought I had termites and found they no longer did termites. So when I found damage A couple days I thought it was termites and instead of calling them called one of the bigger companies. Major mistake. Their diagnosis was carpenter ants, and was told I needed termite treatm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpenter ants

07/08/2017

Jeff has been servicing our home and office for over 20 years. We have been extremely pleased with he and Ken's work. If you need anything they are only a phone call away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

09/08/2016

Came and took care of a wasp nest I had in my porch. Very reasonable with price. Other companies had quoted me 200.00 to remove it, outrageous. I will use Toler again.

08/30/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Toler's have provided excellent pest control. They have taken care of each home I have lived in for the last 24 years. They go above and beyond to take care of the situation.

06/02/2016

CATEGORY pest control

Any residential, or commercial pest control with the exceptions of termite and bedbugs.

Sorry , No termite or bedbug work at this time.