Reynolds Overhead Doors LLC

A 44 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2012

P.O. Box 23567

Louisville, KY 40223

Committed to Excellence: Every Customer . . . Every Call . . . Every Visit Our goal is complete customer satisfaction. Services are available 7 days a week, including evenings to accommodate our customer's schedule. We are fully insured with over 25 years experience in the garage door industry. Additional phones - (502) 491-0045, (502) 243-4207, (502) 964-0335....

garage door repair and installation (44)door (2)

04/02/2020

It went great. The technician called to say be there in 20 minutes and he arrived in 10. Began work right away. Explained what the problem was and possible causes. He was very friendly and responded to my questions in a professional manner. There were no breaks or delays do he completely the task in a timely manner. The repair was exactly what I was quoted. I was well please. Definitely use in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

Thank you for submitting a review - we appreciate you're taking the time and we appreciate your business very much!!

02/25/2020

We needed a broken torsion spring replaced. Bob came out on time, replaced the spring and the rollers (we had 18+ year old steel rollers). Price was lower than two other companies I looked into, and they did not try to upsell me on anything. Extremely happy and I will definitely use them next time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace torsion spring and rollers

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business very much!!

10/01/2018

the work was done properly.I'm please with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace double torsion spring

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review - we appreciate your business!

07/05/2018

Bradon from this company is very nice and professional to deal with. He called me 30 min. before he arrived and called me again to tell me that he cannot arrived as expected because of the traffic. He installed the opener and explained everything for me. He all clean everything out of my garage. In addition to installing the opener, he fix the spring problem on the door when he found it. He also i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to hear how pleased you are with your service!!

03/24/2018

Very efficient, professional, and good value. The spring broke and we could barely lift it manually. Called the company late in the day and they were there the next morning. I would use again and recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our spring broke on our garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

Thank you for choosing our services. We appreciate your business and your feedback!

01/26/2018

Excellent customer service! The receptionist was very polite and helpful -she was able to schedule my repair the day that I called. Bobby, who had installed the door for me seven years ago came out to do this repair. He was right on time, worked very efficiently and did a great job! I really appreciate the Reynolds company’s emphasis on customer service and highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A torsion spring on my garage door was broken. I had previously had Reynolds install a new garage door seven years ago, so called them since I knew they were good.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. We sincerely appreciate your business and are happy we were able to assist you with your garage door needs!

11/13/2017

Very well. Great quality product, fair price, and very professional installation and service. A few days later I realized I needed an exterior handle on the non-powered door. He came back promptly and installed one free of charge. Nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two new garage doors; one powered. Removed old doors and took away.

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for the kind review - we appreciate it very much!

06/04/2017

They came out the next day between jobs to put a temporary brace on so I could use my garage door. After a week or two, I had a brand new garage door. They were very courteous, efficient, and did great work. I highly recommend this company! Nothing but great things to say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door panel cracked and I was unable to raise or lower my garage door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2017

Thank you for choosing our company and for the positive feedback - we appreciate your business!

05/27/2017

Bobby our installer did an excellent job. The new garage door and opener operates using a belt drive which is much more quieter than the chain ones. The LiftMaster opener has a battery backup and motion sensors. We love the keyless entry and the wi-fi option. After the installation they cleaned up everything and the garage was spotless. I highly recommend Reynolds Overhead Door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reynolds installed a new garage door and opener.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2017

Thank you for the review! Always a pleasure working with you both!!

05/22/2017

They showed up when they said they would and did excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a Lifestyle garage screen door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

Photo for Reynolds Overhead Doors LLC - P.O. Box 23567, Louisville, KY - 35086735

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We greatly appreciate your business and it was a true pleasure working with you!

SALES, SERVICE & INSTALLATION OF GARAGE DOORS AND GARAGE DOOR OPENERS. New Installations and Repair services for overhead and coiling garage doors & openers including Broken Springs & Cables, General Maintenance, Gear Changes, etc. GARAGE DOOR SCREENS

Gates