Precise Services Inc

Angie's List since June 2012

Landscape technicians do more than simply plant shrubs, arrange trees, and run watering systems. They create a complete visual package that works with your architecture's aesthetic and your surrounding biomes. This takes not only a keen eye for visual detail, but also an expansive knowledge of biology and ecology. Precise Services Inc. employs only the most well versed, well rounded, and expressive landscape technicians. You will absolutely love the work we do for you, whether it's redoing your front yard, new gazebo, industrial complex, or shopping center. At Precise Services Inc., we treat what we do as a form of high art: it's beautiful, elegant, timeless, and expressive. We are a full service company in peak season we employee around 15 people with training to there specific job....

Professional Handyman

My handyman services are provided from a background of industry professionals with more than fifteen years experience in construction, repair, and service of all types of buildings and equipment. Located in Louisville, Kentucky I provide service and repair for homeowners; owners of rental properties, as well as, work for owners and realtors selling and buying houses for a better return on their investment. If you need work done in Louisville or the surrounding area I'd be happy to provide a quote for our services to you. Additional email - textdoctor@hotmail.com. My specialties include punch lists; repairing water damage; drywall; carpentry; electrical; and plumbing, deck modifications, gutter adjustments. Items usually referred out carpet; chimney repair; maintenance; decks from scratch; items over 25 feet.

Award 2019

06/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and left message twice that I needed service for my system. Never called back. Called again and actually spoke to someone who said they would call me back to schedule and appointment but they never called back.

08/13/2014

I would probably use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We haven't decided what we're going to do about them.

08/27/2012

It's the first time I have used him. He's very reliable and thorough. The material his uses is very high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is installed a complete irrigation system.

06/18/2012

He is really easy to get a hold of. He is a very small company that broke off from a large company. He does a great job and charges very little to do it. He will come when I want him to. He is very quiet and nice. I trust him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Billy Kaufman does irrigation work for me.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Irrigation, Installation & Repair Rehab, Lawn Mowing, Landscaping, & General Landscape Maintenance

Ask For Details