Paws Pet Care Pet Sitting & Dog Walking

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since September 2010

Paws Pet Care Pet Sitting & Dog Walking is a locally owned award winning pet sitting and dog walking company. We are fully licensed, bonded, insured and provide a safe, healthy alternative to boarding and kenneling your fur-kids while you are on vacation, at work, or just need a helping hand. With Paws Pet Care you can rest assured that all of your expectations will be attended to and that your pets will get the individualized loving attention they deserve each and every time we enter your home. Our services include at no additional charge notifications when we complete each visit, a "Pawgress Report" filled out for each visit and left with you and a complimentary pictures of your pet texted or emailed to you daily. We look forward to earning your trust and your business!...

D

10/13/2018

It has taken me a couple weeks to write this review because I wanted to settle my anger down a bit before I did. I have been with this company since June 2016 and always loved them. However, this last time was a shocker I have 3 dogs A German Shepherd who will do anything for a ball and who is a guide dog for my blind husband, A Pomchi who is shy but when he warms up to you is a love bug and my ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting

CATEGORY pet sitters

I am humble enough to accept when I’m wrong and apologize and make it right, but your review of Paws Pet Care here, on Google and on Yelp is inappropriate and grossly misleading. I hope my response provided clarity to those reading. You were upset because your original pet sitter chose to no longer serve you and she did so because you leave every pet sitter that tries to work with you in tears and...

09/16/2018

Beth is my superhero! When I had a family emergency Beth was right there, helping with the pets, relieving me of those worries. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND "Paws Pet Care"!! Thank you, Beth ,for all the times you and your team have taken care of our pets! Have no worries for our pets or the house while we are gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet sitting 2 dogs and 3 cats

CATEGORY pet sitters

Hey [Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your review. I’ve loved working for you over the years and will always be here for you and your babies. I adore them!

08/22/2018

Everything went well. Animals were comfortable with Amy and she worked well with others who came into the home: safe, secure and dog-enjoying!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caring for two large affectionate dogs

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks so much for your feedback. Amy is amazing and we are grateful for your trust in us! We hope to serve you again soon.

07/07/2018

Kristina was fantastic! She took good care of our two cats and made sure they had daily quality-time visits while we were on vacation. Such a great pet sitter!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat sitting

CATEGORY pet sitters

Hello! We are so very grateful that you have trusted us with the care of your babies! Kristina is amazing and can't wait to work for you again. - Beth Buster, Owner

06/27/2018

It went very well and I felt confident my cats and home were in good hands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to come over to feed my two cats, sift litter boxes and change litter boxes as necessary.

CATEGORY pet sitters

We are so grateful for your business and for the trust that you put in us for the care of your babies! Thank you so much.

Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner visits (for all companion animals) *"Just For Cats" Sitting (Cats Only) * Overnight Care * Private Dog Walking * Quick Potty Breaks * Special Needs/Medication Administration * Pet Taxi * Puppy Playtime * Elder Care *Pet Taxi *

Paws Pet Care is not a boarding facility. We do not board your fur-kid's in our own home. Our services are designed to allow your pets to stay in their own home-environment and is vet recommended.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check