OPC Services

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since June 2006

Servicing Louisville, Lexington, Frankfort, Southern Indiana, & Indianapolis. Additional phone numbers - (317) 550-1540, (502) 969-9635, (859) 278-2591, (800) 964-PEST. Providing quality residential and commercial pest control since 1972. OPC has grown into one of the largest 100 pest control control companies in the U.S. Additional DBA - OPC Pest Control, Okolona Pest Control Inc....

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

12/12/2018

Awesome! As a matter of fact I wrote in the reviews on the services that were performed and I would use Terminix again. Please read the reviews. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need pest removal services.

06/16/2018

Will contact again when needed. Coustomer service representative was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Communicated via phone call and email.

03/12/2018

Very professional. Detailed. Friendly. Haven't seen a mouse since. Would highly recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control. Set traps for mice.

C

12/18/2017

The next morning I was awakened at 8:45 by someone banging on the door. By the time I got to the door an OPC technician was treating our house! I went out in my robe and pajamas and talked to the technician, who was professional and understanding. He said he had a work order but would "X it out". It is only due to the professionalism of the technician that I am not giving the company a D. There sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called OPC around 5pm on 12/16/17 to get an estimate on pest control/termite services. The lady I spoke with would not talk about estimates for anything other than termites. I wanted a termite estimate but I also needed someone to look at why woodpeckers were damaging my garage, which is not connected to the house. She suggested I find someone to trap the woodpecker. I had already spoken to two other companies to schedule estimates and those representatives told me what I already suspected, that the birds were after something in the wood of the garage. It wasn't the bird that was the problem, it was likely some type of insect or larvae. I was uncomfortable with the level of knowledge of the OPC representative so I said that I was not getting a "good vibe" from the company. I politely ended the call and wished her a good weekend.

D

08/07/2017

The salesman advised they would show up at 7:30am to and spend all day until about 5pm to make sure our home was clear of pests. The exterminators got there at about 8:30 and only stayed until about 2:30pm. At the time I was happy they were finished early because the technician advised we caught it early and said not to worry. The job appeared fine at the time except for some damage to flooring in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were alarmed to find we had bed bugs a few months ago. We took immediate action by hiring a professional. We decided on the heat treatment to avoid chemicals. Unfortunately, we realize now, OPC didn't take care of the problem.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential & Commercial: Pest control, exterminating, Termites, Bed Bugs, Mosquitoes, Moles, Specialty Services: Rodent Exclusion, Termite Damage Repair, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Attic Insulation with TAP Insulation, Bird and Bat Netting.

Wildlife or yard service for fleas