Mosquito Squad of Louisville

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

We offer a mosquito control service for residential as well as business locations. We will rid your property of 85 - 90% of the mosquitoes in your yard. We proudly offer 100% satisfaction guarantee. We are family-friendly and EPA registered. Our service will also rid your yard of ticks. We work a lot like a lawn care service in that we come every 21 days throughout the season (April through October) to service your property....

Jon's Lawn Care

58  REVIEWS
Jon's Lawn Care

Lawn & Landscaping

10/29/2016

There was a very noticeable decrease in mosquito activity! We have been quite pleased and will definitely hire this business again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mosquito Squad treated my yard over the summer months for mosquitoes.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you so much for your review!

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed for Mosquitos. Very effective but a little pricey

06/05/2015

It's incredible. You don't realize you don't have mosquitoes until you go to your friend's house. They guarantee absolutely no mosquito bites and if you get one, they will come back immediately. Last year, I got one mosquito bite so I was gonna test them and sure enough, they were out the very next morning spraying the entire property again with no charge. He's very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been using Mosquito Squad of Eastern Louisville. They spray once a month. We have a very large property. It's eight acres and they spray for mosquitoes and flies probably two to three acres around the house.

05/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 applications of mosquito repellent. I'm guessing that it worked because I had Mosquitoes before the service and now that I've had the service I don't have mosquitoes anymore.

05/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Definitely a sound investment. Before hiring the mosquito squad we were miserable all summer long if we were outside. Now we are able to enjoy our time outside all summer long.

CATEGORY pest control

Seasonal Barrier Spray (every 21 days throughout the season), one-time application or as many applications that you choose, All natural seasonal barrier spray (every 14 days throughout the season), one-time All natural application or as many applications as you choose. Tick Treatment (enhanced tick protection)