MCCOY WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2006

Cash or check only,senior and military discounts we give multi service discounts no job to small...

DC Brock Window Cleaning LLC

Our company is family owned. We are Chris and Angie, the owners and operators. We have no employees and we are fully insured, efficient and personable. We have no hidden fees. Our window cleaning ALWAYS includes screen, sill and ledge cleaning. Our overhead is low, making our pricing very fair. We use environmentally safe products and the best quality equipment. We have 40 combined years of experience in Virginia, Nebraska, Kentucky and Indiana. We service the Louisville area and surrounding communities. We will also drive further if need be, gas surcharge may apply. We offer extended hours for our customers to save them from missing work. Our usual summer hours are 10AM to 8PM. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs. Saturday scheduling is available. If your house has algae, mildew and dirt collecting on exterior surfaces our pressure/soft washing service can bring it back to it’s former glory. Dirty driveway, sidewalk, pool decks will look brand new again. I only use the most trusted, modern and safe techniques, no dangerous high pressure is used on siding. We are ONLY company in the Louisville Metro area that provides ON SITE SCREEN REPAIR! We save you from having to transport your ripped, old and faded screens to your local hardware store and paying triple the price. We come to your house, remove the screens, re-screen them with top quality screen and spline and put them back in the windows. We do most window screens, screened patio doors (sliding glass doors). We use your existing frames. At this time WE DO NOT re-screen porches. Most windows screens do not exceed 32" however we can special order extended sizes. Our screening prices are very reasonable and we offer discounts to customers having their windows cleaned as well. We go above and beyond in everything we do because you should get the best service that you pay for! We guarantee our services and always provide a walk through to make sure you're completely satisfied.

Award 2019

01/15/2019

Perfectly- cleared very clogged down spot and gutters

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter, diwnspot cleared

07/31/2017

excellent communication and follow-through. Great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

02/23/2016

Came out the day after I called (on the day I requested) and cleaned a problem area in my gutters. He checked the whole thing, and he was quick, professional, and courteous. The price was very good. We definitely recommend them!

07/28/2015

Have used for a few years  Only concern is that it takes too long to get done.  Combination of my waiting late to call, how busy they are, and weather.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Thank you ,we appreciate your business and your honesty. I'm very sorry that sometimes you have to wait longer than expected ,the weather in Louisville is ever changing.

03/30/2010

They were slow to come out and give an estimate. The weather was bad, but it took almost 2 weeks for the estimate. Once we booked them, they showed up on the next day with good weather. They did a good job with the gutters. They were all cleaned well and they didn't leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The cleaned all the gutters on our 3 story house and the detached garage.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

CLEAN WINDOWS INSIDE & OUT ON RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES AS WELL AS GUTTER CLEANING AND PRESSURE WASH OUTSIDE OF GUTTERS AND SIDING. TRIM TREE LIMBS.

Satisfaction guarantee