Logsdon Surveying

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2009

Providing accurate and reliable professional land surveying services at competitive rates....

Kevin Henshaw Home Inspections

Here at Kevin Henshaw Home Inspections, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business!

04/03/2020

In my opinion, Mick Logsdon deserves the high ratings he has received. The communication was great and he was always very quick to respond. The whole process, from first contact to receiving the mailed documentation, took less than a week. He was professional while conducting the survey while charging a very fair price. I have already recommended him to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boundary Survey

12/18/2017

Service and documentation was received earlier than expected, and would use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed survey of a property in the Highlands, and actually completed earlier than scheduled. Would highly recommend!

07/06/2017

Mick Logsdon scheduled a time within a week or so of my call. He came and marked the property lines with paint and stakes; he did the work efficiently and emailed me his findings and the invoice, and didn't require any money up front.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my property surveyed because I would like to replace and extend the fence.

04/25/2017

No responses from several phone calls. Either not in business anymore or just not professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Land Survey for home.

CATEGORY home inspection, garage builders, home builders, land surveyor

Our phone records indicate one voicemail that was returned with a voicemail the next business day and within 24 hours, which is the policy that has been stated on our website for years. Your review is dated on the same day as the only message we received. I'm sorry if any messages were not received or if 24 hours is not prompt enough for you, but that is the policy for an appropriate work-life bal...

11/14/2016

I'm happy that I got a survey because the neighbors on both sides were completely off as to where they thing the boundary lines actually are. It's going to make for an awkward conversation because one of them has a fence up. Mick Logsdon was quick to respond, set a time when I didn't even have to be there and performed the service. They left posts so that I could see the lines and even answered my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a boundary survey in order to install a fence.

CATEGORY land surveyor

Residential & Commercial Land Surveying, Boundary Survey, Mortgage Inspection, ALTA & ACSM Survey, Flood Elevation Certificate, Construction Staking, Fence Staking, Minor Subdivision Plat, Condominium Plat, Topographic Survey

Check, Visa, MasterCard