Limbwalker Tree Service Inc

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2006

Since, 2004 we have built an award-winning team of 15 Certified Arborists, 3 Tree Climbing Champions, 2 Certified Tree Risk Assessors, and 1 Board Certified Master Arborist. We are dedicated to the care and preservation of trees, using the most current information and techniques. Committed to environmental stewardship, conservation and sustainability, we strive to preserve natural resources and reduce our carbon footprint wherever possible. Owned & operated by lifelong Louisvillians, Limbwalker is the only tree service in Kentucky accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association. Additional contact name - Cory Petry. Additional fax - (866) 653-2551. Award winning....

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

11/24/2020

The work went very well. We've used other tree services previously and they did good work. What distinguished Limbwalker from the others we used was their arboriculture knowledge and landscape aesthetic. We worked with Stephan Zimmerman to determine the scope of work, with his expertise leading the way. The removal and pruning crew, Dave, King and Mikey, were efficient, careful, professional and p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree, shrub and bush removal; tree pruning

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

11/21/2020

Great crew on both removals. Seemed choreographed, the way they moved hanging from ropes. Ours was a very difficult task because there were power lines close on all sides. They did most by hand. Lowered branches by ropes and pulleys and avoided damaging anything. Exceeded expectations at all levels.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
95 ' Maple and stump removed

CATEGORY landscaping

10/17/2018

It went fantastic! Stephen and the crew were all professional and courteous. They cleaned up all the mess and took it with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The crew at Limbwalker Tree Services used a crane and removed a 60+ foot pin oak tree from our backyard that had heavy branches hanging dangerously over our home and deck. Several huge branches had already fallen on our home and deck back in June 2018 and caused about $16,000.00 in damage. Part of the tree came through my kitchen ceiling and left a hole. We will always be grateful to Stephan & his crew for coming to our home within the hour with a crane & removing all those huge, heavy branches and debris off of our roof and deck so that emergency repairs to the roof could be made to cover the hole before more rain came in that morning and continued that week. We were then put on the list to have the oak tree cut down & hauled away. They did an EXCELLENT JOB cutting that huge tree down and hauling if away. The crew worked diligently and steadily from 8 am to after 5 pm. It was a big job and dangerous as the tree was so close to our home. They even trimmed back some other trees for me that were touching the roof and carport. I would highly recommend Limbwalker. They are excellent at their jobs and do excellent, diligent work. I love that they also blew the driveway and took all the mess with them.👍

08/17/2018

Stephan Zimmerman and the crew with Limbwalker Tree Service did an excellent job with quick response to emergency removal of huge tree limbs and debris that fell on my house and tore a hole in my kitchen ceiling. They used a crane to pick up the heavy tree limbs and debris, cleaned up the mess, and hauled it all away. Then my contractor could make emergency roof repairs before more rain and bad we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Limbwalker provided storm/emergency services by removing huge tree limbs and debris that fell from a huge oak tree on to our house and deck. The heavy oak tree limbs tore a hole in my kitchen ceiling. I could see the sky through that hole in my kitchen ceiling. Stephan Zimmerman and the crew from Limbwalker were at my house in about an hour after I called and spoke with Stephan and told him of my emergency. The hole in the kitchen ceiling could not be repaired until all of the extensive tree limbs and debris were removed. Also, more rain and storms were predicted for later that day. Stephan and the crew had to bring in a crane to lift away all those huge, heavy tree branches. They removed all of the tree branches and debris quickly and professionally.

03/21/2018

One of the most professional contractors I’ve hired. Lots of trees were down because of the snow. Our driveway was partially blocked by two downed trees. An arborist came in the morning to assess and give an estimate. By mid-afternoon, three very nice guys removed the trees, cleaned up debris and will return when weather permits to take out stumps. No payment required until the work is finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two trees fell and in heavy snow and blocked driveway

CATEGORY tree service

Tree, Plant Health Care, and Organic Lawn Services, including cabling, bracing, planting, soil aeration, stump grinding, emerald ash borer prevention, transplanting, fertilization, lightning protection, pest and disease protection, removals and storm damage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover