L & S DESIGN

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

J Display Case

62  REVIEWS
J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Award 2019

03/12/2007

Leigh Anne has been wonderful to work with. She has taken the time to listen to my wife and I. She has responded promptly, and made time for us to shop, and present ideas. She has been wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leigh Anne is helping us with our master bedroom, family room, kitchen, and two spare bathrooms.

CATEGORY interior designers

07/25/2006

Beyond the what you would expect!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leigh and Stephanie came to my home and then presented me with a plan on what I could do with my Family Room. I loved what they came up with..the colors and texture were exactly what I had in mind. They were with me every step of the way, in selecting the furnture to installing the drapes. It was such fun, I'm going to use them to do my bedroom. Very Professional and did exactly what they said they would do. Two very talented young ladies.. five stars *****

CATEGORY interior designers

HOME INTERIOR, CUSTOM BEDDING, WINDOW TREATMENTS, FURNITURE, CUSTOM BUILT FURNITURE, FAUX FINISHING, MURALS.