Klempner Design and Construction LLC.

A 52 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since October 2010

1629 Sutherland Dr

Louisville, KY 40205

Hi, My name is Aaron Klempner. I am the proud owner of Klempner Design and Construction. I have been in the construction field for over 15 years. My experience in the field has awarded me with all kinds of different skills in home renovations. I studied at Louisville Technical Institute for architectural CADD. I have always worked in this field with a passion to build or renovate homes. I have put together a dedicated team of construction professionals. Here at Klempner Design and Construction we try to make it simple for home owners by offering all phases of remodeling and home repair services. That way you can make just one phone call and speak directly with the owner who is happy to assist you in the renovation or repair of your home. We enjoy seeing a smile on our customers face during and after our work is done. My company strives off of referrals so there is little need for us to advertise. We are a company that pays attention to detail and will do what ever is necessary to make sure things are right. So if you have a project coming up and would like to hire a company that cares about what they do then give me a call. I promise you're going to be happy that you did. Sincerely, Aaron R. Klempner...

home remodeling (39)deck building (12)siding (9)woodworking (7)roofing (7)home remodeling (6)window replacement (5)gutter installation (5)picture framing (4)general contracting (4)sunroom and patio (3)interior painting (3)

03/10/2020

They were fabulous, very professional, gave realistic estimates, quality and detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built an addition in the back of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

03/10/2020

They are extremely professional, they are on time, Aaron and his team covered everything on our initial assessment and they brought us the best possible resolutions for some problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a major remodel of our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

02/10/2020

Aaron and his team did an amazing job and I can not say enough good things about them! They were professional, prompt and excellent communicators. For someone like myself who has no clue about construction they were very helpful and patient. He was one of about 15 contractors I reached out to when a tree fell on my deck and pool in June 2018 and he was the only one to follow up and provide a quote...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck/Backyard/pool demo and rebuild

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

08/09/2019

Work was done on time and at a fair price. I would hire this firm again to perform most any project. The employees were on time and here when they said they would be. We ran into some unforseen problems that were uncovered while doing the work. The problem was assesed immediately at a fair price and the project finish date was immediately addressed before the work began. They were professional and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wood siding, repair garage, painting

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2019

05/14/2019

Aaron and his crew were wonderful to work with. Lucked out finding him for a 2nd floor porch gut that caused a leak in our mudroom below. Aaron saw the value the porch added and worked with us to be able to rebuild the porch - not just spend a lot on getting rid of it - actually having us get something back/out of it. His attention to detail and care that he and his crew take in making sure everyt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo, replace upper porch & resulting roof, gutter, electrical & mudroom drywall

CATEGORY decks,electrician,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2019

Photo for Klempner Design and Construction LLC. - 1629 Sutherland Dr, Louisville, KY - 37875382

09/21/2018

Had carpeting and vinyl flooring removed and laminate floor installed. Very professional job. The new floor looks great. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
floor leveling and installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

04/02/2018

Aaron was very quick to respond and immediately addressed my needed repairs. His roofers came out and were very professional and friendly, showing me the exact problem. The painters/drywall repair men were also very professional- laying down drop clothes even when walking through my living room, in order to keep my floors clean. They did a great job and were very efficient. I greatly appreciated t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and ceiling repair

CATEGORY roofing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

02/09/2018

Aaron and his crew were incredible! They were so professional and also Aaron’s sense of design and choice of products was awesome. He took a genuine interest in making sure everything turned out perfect. Aaron took a 100 year old school building condo and turned it in to probably one of the coolest living spaces in Louisville. I love showing the finished product and happy to recommend him to anyon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aaron completely renovated a condo that I have in an old school building. He redid all of the original floors, kitchen, bathroom and lighting. The entire unit was redone.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

Photo for Klempner Design and Construction LLC. - 1629 Sutherland Dr, Louisville, KY - 36819294

01/30/2018

Excellent...Aaron and Charles were very easy to work with. They understood our needs and provided excellent advise. We knew going in how good their work is. They had done projects at my daughter and son-in-law's house with great results. .We were kept informed every step of the way.. If we had questions we got immediate answers. I highly recommend this great company!.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new kitchen and family room

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2018

Photo for Klempner Design and Construction LLC. - 1629 Sutherland Dr, Louisville, KY - 36793428

02/13/2017

Reutrned my call in 1 minute after I left a message and let me know that they would not be able to complete my work request for months due to their extensive clientele currently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window repair

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2017

Additions, Major Remodels, New Construction, Decks, Framing, Finish Carpentry, Painting, Drywall, Kitchens, Baths, Outdoor Rooms, Emergency Repairs, Roofing, Siding, Windows, & Gutters