Home Depot

Angie's List since June 2006

We're here to help you do more. Provide the know-how you need. Give you the resources to get it done. Unleash the doer in you. ...

Top Remodeling Of Kentucky LLC

Our company is based on commitment to perform a job well done, at a reasonable price, and providing free estimates. We specialize on windows replacement, doors of any kind, gutters, siding, and roofing.

03/28/2017

We will use them again.   It's near our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased flea treatment for our yard.

CATEGORY lawn treatment,buying services,home improvement stores

02/02/2015

Artie, the sales person reviewed our plans and made recommendations based on our needs and the cabinetry options. She thought of several things that we hadn't even thought of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased new cabinets from Home Depot. We had excellent service and advice. We had been shopping for quite a while before deciding, and feel that the quality and price were the best in this area. We did not have the cabinets installed by the HD crew. I would definitely go there again.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

12/05/2014

I like their selection, and they were prompt. They came when they said they were going to come, and they completed it in a reasonable time. Their prices were reasonable compared to a couple other places that I checked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Home Depot for counter tops. I last used them in April. They put counter tops, new sink, and they contacted a plumber to disconnect and reconnect the plumbing lines.

CATEGORY countertops

11/24/2014

The team was great, the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tore out the old floor and re-did the whole condo.

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

10/08/2014

The estimate was hassle-free and easy to do. The estimate was detailed and they included some upgrades within it. The estimate seemed pretty comparable to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided an estimate to remove our old countertops and install new ones. I provided them with rough estimates on the measurements.

CATEGORY countertops

Appliances, building supplies, electrical, electronics, flooring, furniture, garden center, heating & cooling, home decor, kitchen & bath, lighting & fans, outdoor living, outdoor power equipment, power tools, plumbing, storage & organization