Hikes Point Paint And Wallpaper

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Painting The Town

153  REVIEWS
Painting The Town

Painting The Town LLC is highly rated and a locally owned and operated company. We are committed to the highest standards of service and quality. We do not use subcontractors; our team members are reliable experts who will provide a clean and quiet job site throughout the painting process. We carry contractor's insurance and pay worker's comp for our crew members. www.paintingthetownky.com. Award winning. Contact: Robin Risk at 502-251-5281

02/11/2016

I've bought paint from this store for more than 20 years. Not only is Benjamin Moore the best quality paint, but all of the salespeople at the store are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I don't buy paint anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me select the right paint.

CATEGORY house painters

07/29/2013

We have been in a kitchen remodel/house repair and paint search since early Feb 2013. After months in search for a painter/ carpenter, we finally found a great one through Angies list, which lead us to Hikes Point Paint & Wallpaper. I have never been so pleased to find a craft type business so well oiled and knowledgeable with employees who actually treat you like a long time customer. My reason f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This paint and wallpaper store is a full service supply that offers knowledge, advise and provides the highest quality products .

CATEGORY house painters