Greenscapes Lawn & Landscaping Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since June 2006

B Rated | 24 Reviews

Additional DBA - Greenscapes Landscaping....

Fertilawn of Kentucky LLC

Fertilawn of Kentucky was established by Jonathan Seawright and Bart Stark in January of 2011 in Taylorsville, KY. Jonathan is the owner of Custom Lawn Care and Landscaping, and Bart owns Stark Equine Transportation.

06/06/2018

This company installed my irrigation system 2 years ago and I loved their work, professionalism. This year I had issues with how the controller was set and they worked with me until the issue was resolved. They are definitely a company that deserves a 5 star review

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
work on my controller

CATEGORY lawn service, irrigation systems

07/28/2017

Fine - the two techs know their jobs well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

10/06/2016

Kevin and his crew were very professional and always answered any questions I had very promptly. I couldn't be any happier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation installed in front yard

CATEGORY irrigation systems

06/09/2014

I am the owner of a condo where Greenscapes has the "landscape" contract. I have attached pictures of the mutilated tree they "trimmed" last week. This trimming should never have been done in June. The pictures speak for themselves. I called the company and the owner Cory was not available. I left message. If this tree dies as a result of this treatment. This also serves as a record.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mutilated tree at condo complex Greenscapes services

CATEGORY lawn service, tree service

05/20/2014

Greenscapes never returned our numerous calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Greenscapes numerous time to try to schedule an appointment for an estimate. We were told everytime someone would call us back within 24 hours. After four times of leaving our contact information and waiting by the phone, we gave up on using them for services.

CATEGORY lawn service

Commercial Ground Maintenance, Residential Lawn, Landscape Maintenance, Sodding, Over-Seeding, Fertilizing & Weed Control, Tree & Stump Removal, Grading, Mowing, Trimming, Shrub Pruning, Commercial Snow Removal, Leaf Removal, Hardscapes & Irrigation.

Check, MasterCard, Visa