Greene Plumbing Services

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2010

New Circle Mechanical NCM Services

We service most everything in the home. Licensed in Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electric, & all Kitchen appliances with 1 year parts & labor. Christian owned & operated. We also repair most everything on home inspection reports. HVAC systems come with 10 yr parts & labor factory warranty. The only company in Louisville to clean the air conditioner coil with BBJ biocide (an enzyme that kills all the mold on your coil above the furnace in your home).

Offers by New Circle Mechanical NCM Services on Angie's List

09/02/2018

Steve made a visit to help me decide between a newer programmable Energy Star water heater with larger capacity than I had currently (40 gal unit that was 17 years old) and going with a tankless water heater. I like the tankless concept because I have a wide variation in when I am in need of hot water and have higher capacity needs. We planned the tankless water heater and Steve installed. We real...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a Navien tankless water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

12/07/2016

He had done work for me before too. He bids high, but comes in low.    I am probably going to have to get a hot water put in, so he is probably going to do that once I save the money up to do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a pipe explode.

12/07/2016

There have been different things like, he fixed the toilet for me, he put in a new faucet for me. So, it has been various things over the years.

07/07/2015

Steve Greene I have used for many, many years. When I needed to have my basement finished, my friend Lois Smith "Home Improvement Jeanie" brought him in. I have utilized him ever since,that was in 2001. Steve has had to get on my roof and checked the vents twice, put in a new awesome "TOTO" toilet, and then to the current pipes. He is professional, courteous, and calls with any changes of appointm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had new water lines put in the house. The previous copper pipes were thin and from the 90's. I was advised that they were thinner back then. Also put in a new hot water heater.

06/04/2014

Went extremely well. The faucets look great. Everything was fixed perfectly the first time. Steve is very neat and thoroughly cleaned up any mess. He is very prompt, courteous, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two bathroom faucets and fixed kitchen sink. Also fixed leak from outside faucet in basement.

CATEGORY plumbing

Residential plumbing, drain cleaning, water, gas leak repair, kitchen and bath remodels, faucet, drain, water piping, gas log, toilet repair & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard