Frontline Pest Professionals

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2011

Additional DBA - Frontline Pest Professionals...

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

09/22/2014

We have had Frontline for a couple of years now and at first I was hesitant but I'm so glad we signed up. We always have the same technician, who is very helpful and courteous and always shows up when scheduled. Whenever I have to call them to reschedule my appointment they are more than professional and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided pest services around the house and in the garage.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for the great review (removed member name)!

07/18/2012

They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Frontline Pest Professionals- Louisville for pest control. They come bi monthly.

CATEGORY pest control

[member name removed] - Thank you for your kind words! Glad we could help you with your pest control needs!

07/14/2012

I've had the same technician since I've started and he is WONDERFUL! I had a really bout with some ants inside, so I called them. Unfortunately it fell right on a holiday weekend, so I treated it with Terro and they followed up the next business day with another treatment. I've had trouble with wood bees as well. The technician has been great to walk all around my wood fence and swing set in the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every three months to spray the inside and outside of my home.

CATEGORY pest control

[member name removed], thank you for your review! We strive to hire and train the best employees and I'm glad you have had such a positive experience with your technician!

05/16/2012

They are a local company. I like them very much they are awesome. They are cheaper than their competitors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They treat our house for bugs and pests. We have an annual contract with them.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review! We appreciate when our customers recognize our outstanding service. We are glad that we have been able to do a great job for you!

04/24/2012

It seems to be working effectively. We've had no issues with spiders, ants, centipedes or any other pests. They are a green company that follows up by email.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come out bi-monthly. They mostly do an outdoor spray around the exterior of the house and will do an interior service upon request.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review [member name removed]! Glad you haven't had any issues since we have been treating your home!

Spiders, ants, roaches, ticks, mice, bed bugs, crickets, fleas, termite monitoring stations & termite treatments.