EnviroSafe Termite & Pest Control

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2006

Additional contact names -, Mark Sturgeon, Lisa Ackerman, Monica Vincent. Additional e-mails mark@envirosafepc.com, lisa@envirosafepc.com, monica@envirosafepc.com. Additional DBA - Envirosafe. Additional phone number - (888) 547-5936. Award winning....

Action Pest Control Inc

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com.

Offers by Action Pest Control Inc on Angie's List

03/12/2018

I have used Envirosafe for years now altho I've never reviewed them. Anytime I've had issues, they have been responsive and right there for me. When we moved recently, I not only recommended them to the folks who bought our house, I brought them along with me and I had them do a termite treatment/contract at the new house. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite contract

06/27/2017

They come out four times a year. If I didn't like them, I wouldn't have them keep coming back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do pest control in the house.

11/20/2015

The gentlemen were very efficient, caring, and prompt. I would highly recommend them. I plan to continue using their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They very efficiently went from room to room and applied treatment for pest control and they also worked on the outside of the house.

09/01/2015

Called on Monday and schedule appointment for Tuesday.  Joey Ackerman came in, assessed the problem, told us what he would do and then went about his work both indoors and outside.  He was timely, very professional and efficient.  When he finished, he came in and gave us an overview of what he had done and talked with us about the warranty.  I would highly recommend this company and will definitel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an invasion of ants. Sprayed outside and treated inside.

05/21/2015

See above.  We are SO PLEASED with this company that we found on Angie's List.  Company A, that we called first, had sent us a flyer in the mail.  Envirosafe, however,  saved us a ton a money and reassured us that we have no further worry from the carpenter bees. Thanks, Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had seen some wood damage on our deck and called another company first.  Company A wanted to charge us $1800 with a yearly contract of $369.  We almost bit (this Company A has a B rating on Angie's List) but are we glad we did not!.  We called EnviroSafe Termite and Pest Control for a second opinion.  They came out promptly and said it was not termites, but they would treat for carpenter bees for $125.  Joey treated for the carpenter bees, and John came out as well to check for termites.  John said we did not need another treatment and that we did not have termites.  He said he would come out each year for a free inspection.  We really liked both these gentlemen and will continue to do business with EnviroSafe and tell all our friends about them.  Today they just saved us almost $1700 and we know we can contact them again next year for a free inspection.

CATEGORY pest control

Residential, commercial and industrial pest & termite control.bed bugs.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available