ED'S PLUMBING

Not Rated| 8 Reviews

Greenwell Plumbing

75  REVIEWS
Greenwell Plumbing

We're your neighborhood plumbing company. We've been providing "Simply Dependable" plumbing services in Southern Indiana since 1972. We can take care of all you plumbing needs, 24 hours a day, you need us we will be there!!! We are proud of our service tech's and do monthly training and product awareness with our service team. Tech's are clean and uniformed, we use shoe covers and floor runners when working on your home. We clean up after every job.

07/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reroute water lines secondary to leak under the house.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

10/09/2014

They showed up when they said they would. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. Both of them were very neat and cleaned up after themselves as the project went along. I couldn't believe how neat and organized all of the plumbing was(the pipes that no one other than the inspector would see) It was impressive. The work at our home was finished in the time frame he gave us and it was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed plumbing for a kitchen renovation and did everything necessary for the bathroom/laundry room additions to our home. They also returned when we had our kitchen renovation done and hooked up the new dishwasher for a nominal charge. A few months later, they replaced all of the existing plumbing in our son's older home.

07/09/2013

He's excellent. If you're looking for someone who's professional, honest and who gets the job done, they're fantastic. He's just a good person, that's what you look for and that's hard to find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed a new gas line for a dryer.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

04/25/2013

We like him very much. He did a great job. When we call him, he is prompt. He does what he is supposed to do. He is very friendly and very professional. The price was a little higher than I had anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ed's Plumbing reran some plumbing for us. We bought a two-story house and there were some issues with the plumbing from the original building of the house. So we got Ed to come in and take care of the problem.

08/10/2012

I called Ed's when my water heater burst on August 1st. By August 2nd, I had a new one installed before noon! This is the second time I have used Ed's. I am very pleased with his service, especially because he calls back right away. I also like him very much, because he's very reliable. I got his name from a person who has used him for 30 years. It's difficult to find good people in the summer. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Ed's Plumbing for plumbing services. He just installed a hot water heater, with a year warranty.