DR.Electric

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since January 2010

Residential Rewiring / Repair specialist. Older home specialist,But we service/wire new homes as well.Panel upgrades , 24/7 emergency service with NO OVERTIME , 220 outlets , Generators , Lighting,Home electrical inspection repairs,Electrical system inspections,L G&E Repairs,Storm damage, any and all electrical projects....

Winner's Circle Home Inspection Services

Winner's Circle Inspections is a locally owned and operated company that services the metro Louisville area and surrounding counties, as well as southern Indiana. We area a small business that works closely with clients so that no customer feels like, '' just a number''. In addition to our complete detailed home inspections, we also offer Radon testing using the most accurate testing equipment on the market today. We offer many first time buyers specials and generous discounts to our military, first responders and front line medical staff at our local hospitals. Please let us know how we can earn your business.

11/07/2016

I called and left a message, but never received a call back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two light switches replaced

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

03/26/2015

I found them on Angie's List and used them because they mentioned that they did some historical work. My house is about 150 years old so I wanted to make sure I had somebody that was experienced with historic properties. The service was fine. They had to leave at one point because they were waiting for the drywall to be put up and I was a little irritated because when he came back for the second p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DR Electric to do some rewiring and adding of switches in my approximately 150 year old house. There was still a lot of old wire in there so I had a lot of it replaced with new wiring.

CATEGORY electrician

12/30/2014

It was great.  I called, they come out the same day and fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
checked for short, identified issue and repaired.

CATEGORY electrician

07/23/2014

I am still waiting to get an inspection from them, it has been about a month and I haven't heard back from them. When they showed up they were not dressed professionally, they were wearing T-Shirts. However, the work they provided was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran new lines into my basement for my new electrical water heater. He also rewired my circuit breaker box.

CATEGORY electrician,home inspection

07/11/2014

First, they were punctual. Very friendly and easy to work with. Expedited the work and cleaned up afterward. One year later, I've had no problems with the work done. I have another project at my mother's house that I will be calling them about this summer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Electric installed 4 ceilings fans.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

Electrician , Electrical contractor , Service upgrade , Repair , Rewire , Panel change , Service change , Emergency service , 24 hr , lighting , 220 outlets , Generators , Licenced , Certified , Residential , Electrical wiring , Master electrician , Electrical repair

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express