DAVIS & DAVIS PLUMBING INC

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2006

Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services...

Greenwell Plumbing

75  REVIEWS
Greenwell Plumbing

We're your neighborhood plumbing company. We've been providing "Simply Dependable" plumbing services in Southern Indiana since 1972. We can take care of all you plumbing needs, 24 hours a day, you need us we will be there!!! We are proud of our service tech's and do monthly training and product awareness with our service team. Tech's are clean and uniformed, we use shoe covers and floor runners when working on your home. We clean up after every job.

09/21/2017

Jordan was very professional. He fixed our problem quickly and explained his repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater quit working on a Saturday.

CATEGORY water heater repair

08/11/2017

Excellent. Justin and OB were outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major plumbing renovation

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

06/05/2017

He was great! Showed up and had drain unclogged in 25 mins.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Davis & Davis plumbing at 11:45 Sunday night to get my drain unclogged. They were very prompt in calling me back and letting me know plumber was on his way. Plumber showed up at 12:45 and was done at 1:10. I thought price of $325.00 for 25 mins work was very high but them coming out on a Sunday night at midnight to take care of me was worth it to me.

CATEGORY plumbing, sewer cleaning

D

01/07/2017

Basically ok. The job required more visits than should of Staff not knowledgable in some of the tasks to complete them well especially pedestal sink or dishwasher installation. Billing most times was inaccurate and hard to settle. Total job ended up way above estimate even considering add on work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All necessary plumbing for extensive remodeling - remove fixtures, seal off some drains & supply lines, move others, move others and install new fixtures

CATEGORY plumbing

04/07/2015

One of our pipes in the garage ceiling was leaking. I called Davis & Davis around 1PM on Saturday afternoon. John and Jordan arrived around 6PM. They were professional and friendly. They diagnosed the problem and repaired the leak in less than one hour. They were efficient and left the area very clean. We were happy they could fit us in so late on a Saturday. We will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired leak in garage ceiling

CATEGORY plumbing