D M MASONRY INC

Angie's List since June 2010

M&N Fabrication

20  REVIEWS
M&N Fabrication

M&N Fabrication is a fully licensed and insured company dedicated to craftsmanship. We do everything from remodeling to custom furniture and can help you design your dream. If you have a unique project and don't know who to call, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to your business.

01/01/2015

It went great!  Frank was friendly, professional and helpful.  He gave me several options for repairing my chimney and patiently explained everything in detail.  He did everything he said he would.  The work was done promptly and neatly.  There was nothing I had to clean up afterward.  Frank was honest and knowledgeable.  I'm extremely pleased with his work and would definitely use DM Masonry agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired chimney, installed concrete crown and stainless steel chimney hood.  Removed and hauled away chimney pots

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

08/26/2013

I remember the price to be very reasonable. They were very good. They told me when they were going to do it. They were there on-time. They finished in the time they said it would be done, and they cleaned up well. It was a very positive experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DM Masonry Inc. redid my front porch and put in a new patio in the backyard.

CATEGORY decks

11/03/2011

Excellent work from restoration professionals, courteous, prompt, pleasant to deal with.  True craftsman with feel for historic properties.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and tuckpointed brickwork on 100+ year old house, tuckpointed foundation, repaired four chimneys, tuckpointed interior brick in six rooms, removed paint from house facade, stuccoed rear gable

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair,stucco