Creative Tile LLC

Award 2018

8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

5701 Southern Pkwy

Louisville, KY 40214

Super Service Award 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. Creative Tile is a small independent contractor giving each customer individual personal attention. I have no large overhead, and therefore, the cost is less for the customer. Locally owned and operated. Insured for and performing work in all of Kentuckiana and surrounding areas. Give me a call today and I will provide you with a free estimate and in-home consultation. Craig Veteto 502-356-9982....

Ceramic Tile (149)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (59)Flooring Sales and Installation (31)Plumbing (22)Drywall (10)Electrical (10)Lighting (9)Glass and Mirrors (6)Marble and Granite (6)Windows (2)Masonry (1)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)

11/24/2019

The guys showed up on time, and did a neat and professional job. I noticed a couple of issues and they returned the next morning and corrected them. Craig is very responsive to calls and emails and I was very pleased with the whole experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed new backsplash

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

11/09/2019

Took six weeks to get started because they are so in demand. Once started, they completed the job in excellent professional manner. Each day, they cleaned up the work site. They even came back to work my revision. Very professional team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
convert bath tub into walk-in shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

09/01/2019

Very professional and dependable. Craig and his crew exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the work. They care about the quality of their work. Finished a big commercial building flooring in week and half. I can promise you will not be disappointed if you hire Craig for your next project. Thanks Craig and Derrick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porcelain tile flooring in commercial retail building

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Thank you for the pictures. I cannot post from my end, only text. I appreciate working with you on your project

08/27/2019

Responded quickly to calls and emails, kept me informed as to timing to start the project. Workers were professionals, very organized, cleaned up each day, and on time each day. Install done very well. The installer asked questions each day to ensure the install was what we wanted. Price was competitive with other quotes, given the worker days and hours to complete the project overall I would say ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile Shower and 3 bath floors. Included mosaic tile pattern on shower wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Picture Link- https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-cllkWL9w2KFSkLBsnFBcfqT4v8r_SQ4PDuqgfaz7oumzvxo5WveSaDRFx5rJrC9rHsQCjyOONsTCbr3OLEikMA/messages/@.id==AAXXVmNORFWBXWZg9Q2z0M3RnY8/content/parts/@.id==2/thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

08/12/2019

Craig was the most responsive and careful contractor we've ever worked for. He immediately came to look at the project and provided a detailed and reasonable quote. He and his crew were extremely responsive and even willing to work on the weekends to ensure that the project was complete. If you need any tile work done at your house, use Craig and his company. I know I will in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom tiling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

I appreciate working for you.

08/08/2019

What was originally thought to be a grout problem was found to be a substandard job by a previous contractor. Craig and the Creative Tile team were amazing from helping identify the problem to developing and installing an amazing solution. The team of people working for Creative Tile were amazing. From demolition, to building the foundation for the new floor, to installation of the tile, and finis...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair bathroom floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Thank you for the work.

07/12/2019

We love our new bathroom! It's beautiful and Craig and his guys did a fantastic job. They helped us fine tune the planning and executed our vision. It looks amazing! They were always great and were even patient when my four year old son wanted to watch and ask lots of questions. They cleaned up each day and were great all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, flooring, lighting, plumbing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2019

Thank you. I really appreciate your son's help, he kept me on my toes.

04/26/2019

Great job. Had a minor call back and they fixed it with no problems. These guys are Pro's.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bath shower conversion

CATEGORY ceramic tile, flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

It was nice meeting you. I'm glad you are pleased with the work. Thank you

04/10/2019

We are extremely satisfied with Creative Tile. From beginning of process to the end this team led by Craig V. exceeded expectations. I have to say they will be on very top of my list for next project. The initial quote was accurate, work was done on time, and was top quality. They demo’d Bathroom, built a custom shower pan, installed new shower plumbing, installed a new free standing tub, added G ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel with custom shower

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

Thanks for the pictures. It always looks better after it's being utilized.

05/08/2018

We were lucky that Craig had a cancellation and could do the job Derby Week. From estimate to completion in 5 Days. Craig made it easy. We picked our own tile and Craig’s installers did a really nice job. It went even better than I’d hoped. It made me want to do more and if I do I’ll use Creative Tile.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tile in 2 elevators

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Remodeling and additions. Residential & commercial ceramic, porcelain, granite, marble, glass, metal, quarry, pavers and more. New construction, remodel, repair, patch work, mud work, re grout & restoration, tuck point & cap work on chimneys.

Ask for details.