Cook's Piano Service

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since May 2010

I am a full time piano technician in business since 1973. I have been a tested registered member of The Piano Technicians Guild for thirty five years. I provide all of the work to your instrument....

10/23/2019

Charlie was awesome. I requested a quote on Saturday and he called Monday morning. I live in Lexington and Charlie was scheduled to be in the Lexington area Tuesday. He was able to come early Tuesday evening and completed the job efficiently and expertly. His price was beyond reasonable. We have scheduled for next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning and repair

05/21/2018

Mr. Cook tuned the piano that I acquired recently. He fixed some problems and taught me how to clean it on a regular basis. All was done in a very professional but friendly manner. The piano sounds much better after his work and I am very happy with his job. In fact, I already made an appointment for the follow-up tuning with him. I highly recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning

CATEGORY piano tuning,musical instrument repair

Thank you! I apparently failed to ask you to order an initial tuning service directly through Angie's List. I pay them for my services offered on their site as well as a commission for the first service. Before the next appointment in November please order the appointment through Angie's List this one time or we can do so when I arrive. Thanks again for the positive review! Charlie Cook Cook's Pia...

11/15/2017

Wonderful! Charlie Cook is a total professional, and will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tune piano.

10/30/2017

Overall experience was great. Great communication, on time, very knowledgeable and great workmanship. Highly recommend Mr. Cook!! Will use again and have already scheduled another appointment for next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an old piano tuned by Mr. Cook.

09/05/2017

Very professional and knowledgeable. Piano tuned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano Tuning

Thank you!

Piano Tuning. Piano Repair. Voicing. Piano Action Regulation. Piano Rebuilding. Keytop Recovering. Humidity Control System Installation. Piano Estimates & Appraisals.

Since I am not in sales, I can be impartial in advising you about the purchase of a new or used piano. I do not move pianos or provide case refinishing but I am happy to offer referrals.