small llc company peforming home repairs and remodeling in the louisville area. great unmatched services. company slogan "The bitter taste of poor quality lingers long after the smell of a cheap price"...

Washington Contracting

05/14/2018

CK worked tirelessly to uncover the issues and repair the problem. After all the rain we have endured over the past year my basement is dry -- what a relief.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak in my basement that was difficult to determine the cause.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

04/11/2014

It went out very well, they were in and out in about half an hour. They did a great job. They didn't anything, they cleaned up after themselves and I could not asked anything better. I wasn't exactly sure of the time they would come and I thought they would call me first. They were punctual, they came when they said but It was just kinda in the air when they're gonna be 2 or 3.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the "Big Deal" that I purchased for the services of Ck Construction Services. They fixed the big leaking cracked in the wall and foundation of my basement.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Ck construction services offers a wide array of home remodeling and repair. a work performed by me or my crew. you name it we do it.

yes free estimates