Cherrywood Custom Woodworking

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2009

Specializing in custom built-in cabinetry and cabinet refinishing. Custom entertainment and media centers, built-in benches and storage, pull-out shelving in kitchen cabinets, furniture repair, bars, bookcases, mudrooms, custom vanities, custom closets, trimwork, and more. I also have a small list of D.I.Y. woodworking plans for those who would like to save money and build their own furniture. See photos of my work on my website, CherrywoodCustom.com. Ryan specializes in working with existing homeowners to help ensure, as best he can, that your dreams are fulfilled....

CLOSETS BY DESIGN

96  REVIEWS
CLOSETS BY DESIGN

Imagine Your Home, Totally Organized. The leading supplier of custom closets, pantries, mud rooms, home offices, wall beds and garages in the Kentuckiana region since 2002. When you call Closets By Design, we will send a talented designer to your home for a free in-home design consultation. We will take measurements and explore the endless storage possibilities with you. Once your system is design the way you desire, we go to work in our state-of-the-art factory. Each system is built custom to your specifications and our company employees will install your system quickly and neatly. And all of our work is back with our written Lifetime Guarantee.

Award 2019

09/27/2020

I could not be more impressed with how professional and skilled Ryan is! We hired him to install custom built-ins on either side of our fireplace and they turned out amazing!! He gave us the option to paint them ourselves to save on time and money and I am so happy that he did! Most contractors wouldn't give you this option. Being able to do the paint work ourselves we have been able to enjoy our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Built-in cabinets

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Thank you for allowing me to complete you project [Member Name Removed].
C

12/26/2019

They are not taking on any further work at this time so were unable to do my project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cabinets refaced

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Life happened for a little while. We're back at it. Can we get that A+ from you now? 😁

11/22/2019

Fabulous Dave was phenomenal neat, tidy, efficient Polite, helped in deciding the lights and where they should go according to the beams. On time communicated and would hire again and again and again. He is fab and fair Jennifer knox

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took some wood beam down infamily room so electrician could do electrical

CATEGORY custom cabinets

Wrong guy, Dave's not here.

04/05/2019

I would 100% recommend Ryan to anyone looking for cabinetry work. He was professional, timely and the quality of his work is above and beyond. Our previous contractor left us with less than satisfactory cabinetry. Ryan’s willingness to take on our project saved our kitchen and our sanity! I will definitely call him in the future for any cabinetry projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a kitchen renovation, with another contractor, that went awry in 2018. We were in need of replacement of all of our cabinet doors and drawer fronts.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and getting to know your family.

09/24/2018

Great job and beautiful work. The table looks great and I can't wait to start gaming with it. The table had a 40 inch flat screen in the middle so that a computer can be hooked to it for using digital maps or game boards. Gaming tables like this are going to be the wave of the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom table top/RPG gaming table with a TV built in.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,custom furniture

Thank you for the opportunity to complete your project.

custom woodworking, built-in furniture, custom built-in cabinetry, furniture repair, cabinet repair, cabinet modification, pullout shelving, hinge replacement, concealed hardware, soft-close, drawer boxes, new doors, cabinet refacing, cabinet refinishing (to a solid color only; from water-based paints to lacquer), almost anything related to cabinetry.

Call me. I might know someone who can help.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal