Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville

B 121 Reviews

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since June 2006

4203 Bunton Ct

Louisville, KY 40213

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Louisville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC. Saturday hours by appointment only, closed Sundays. ...

window replacement (89)sunroom and patio (29)door installation (23)siding (11)roofing (11)gutter installation (6)blinds and curtain (3)deck building (3)general contracting (3)woodworking (1)skylight installation (1)
D

03/12/2020

One of the service people that came was very argumentative. He spoke over the top of me several times. He said, “ don’t try and blame me I’ve never been here. “ I tried to explain that I knew he hadn’t been here before but he wouldn’t stop talking over me. He then said, “ nobody told you 1230 for a appt. They always give a window. “ Again I tried to speak and he began talking over me. He was rude,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

03/26/2018

We used Champion many years ago and recently bought an older home that needed all windows replaced. We only called Champion and knew they were going to be more expensive than some local handyman or small company, but we expected high quality products and workmanship. They delivered what we expected. Everyone we dealt with were professional, courteous, and timely. We had to wait about 6 weeks for t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all windows in home

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2018

D

10/27/2017

Way too expensive for the product.  Installation was not the quality promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front & rear entry doors, siding, solid cove, build out & Ulop windows, gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2017

09/21/2017

It was perfect. Their pricing was reasonable. They don't make a mess, they clean everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in two doors.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2014

09/20/2017

They are great. The Champion of Lexington. They are all over. They are efficient. They explained everything before they get started. They are a good company. They are good. They were average in price for what they do. They were efficient, personable. They cleaned up after themselves. They were neat when they left. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. It took three days to complet...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a screened in porch on.

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2017

09/03/2017

They are all, extremely, nice friendly people. Everything is cleaned up & taken away. Temperatures were noticeable immediately/

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prices are the same as others but Champion windows are better. 12 windows replaced. It's a lot of money, but well worth it for us. Our house is 1966 and very drafty, no matter what I did. We had 12 windows replaced 3 at first, then 3 more, then 6, as we could afford it. It would have been cheaper if it had been done all at once. But they still gave us a good deal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

08/26/2017

Roger, Nick, Brian and Brent was on time and did an excellent install. Nick did the best caulking of windows I have seen in 40 years. Very courteous and cleaned up inside & out and moved drapes & furniture and put back. Excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 7 new double hung and one picture windows, new garage door and siding for garage.

CATEGORY garage doors,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

08/07/2017

I was told it would take about 12 - 14 weeks but was done in about 8 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed windows and sub floor on existing screened-in porch. Turned screened-in porch into a three seasons room.

CATEGORY replacement windows,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

06/26/2017

Our room has leaked from day one and they don't respond until after I contact BBB then when they come out it still doesn't fix it. We still have not been able to put any flooring down because of he leaks. I don't want it to be unseen and then rot floor after their so call warranty is over. Bought the All Season room. Worst product and money spent on project. I wish they would come take the room aw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our room has leaked from day one and they don't respond until after I contact BBB then when they come out it still doesn't fix it. We still have not been able to put any flooring down because of he leaks. I don't want it to be unseen and then rot floor after their so call warranty is over. Bought the All Season room. Worst product and money spent on project. I wish they would come take the room away.

CATEGORY replacement windows,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2013

Photo for Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Louisville - 4203 Bunton Ct, Louisville, KY - 35331055

05/01/2017

Great -- love the color and style. Did a fantastic job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New vinyl siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2017

Replacement Windows, Sunrooms, Patio Rooms, Vinyl Siding & Entry Doors.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing