Certified Handyman & Remodeling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3317 Stratford Ave

Louisville, KY 40218

Visit us at www.certifiedhandyman.com or call us at (502) 553-5248 **Ask about our 10 year anniversary specials** Certified Handyman is a local full service remodeling company. We specialize in bath, kitchen, and basement remodels, and any other repair or maintenance issue that you may have with your home; small or large, including custom built-ins....

handyman (65)home remodeling (27)home remodeling (19)electrical (18)interior painting (14)woodworking (12)plumbing (12)tile installation (12)lighting (10)drywall repair (10)door (9)basement remodeling (8)

06/27/2020

Pat and his team did a great job on our house. We had a one big room as the add on and they turned it into 3 wonderful rooms with a bathroom. The frame work is awesome and the paint job was done wonderfully. Our family couldn't be happier with the work and plan on using his team again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled our add on to our house.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,windows,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

03/12/2020

Showed up on time every day foreman was in the house on the job every day to check on the workers, left the premises as clean as they possibly could while under construction, finished in a timely manner. All employees on the premises were courteous and polite and understanding. And respectful. And any concerns that we had spoke to the foreman and he addressed them immediately or came over to check...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

09/26/2019

Pat ( owner) is very good to work with: excellent communication, very reliable, pricing was very fair, jobs completed on time AND within budget. Pat has done both regular handyman work for us and just completed a full kitchen remodel. For our kitchen remodel in our 90+ year old home, the price I was quoted was the price I paid despite there being the (expected in an old house) “ hiccups/ surprises...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Handyman and Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

D

07/19/2019

Took about a week for them to call me back and after they came out to look at the job never called me back with an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

07/17/2019

From the beginning of the project, Pat was an excellent communicator and asked for my input on all aspects of the job. He and the team were punctual, respectful, and responsive. They all were honest, knowledgeable and worked hard to please. My husband and I are thrilled with the results of the renovation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

Photo for Certified Handyman & Remodeling - 3317 Stratford Ave, Louisville, KY - 37989395

05/21/2019

I found Pat Durbin Certified Handyman in The Record (Catholic newspaper) in fall 2017. I had two other quotes for my bathroom. Pat showed up to quote my small upstairs bathroom. He came in at a better price and could start relatively soon after he quoted. He is so easy to work with. His crew is awesome. He offers suggestions about your space based on what you tell him you want. His experience is e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom DEC 2017 & Kitchen 2019

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,windows,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

10/29/2018

Wonderfully. Very satisfied. New everything n bath. New tile, mirror, lights, toilet, fixtures. Everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom redone

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

10/26/2018

I left two voicemail message for Patrick over the course of 2 weeks and he has returned neither one of them. I just find it so unprofessional and discourteous when a contractor lists themselves on Angie's List and then cannot be bothered to return prospective client calls ... our time and effort is not as valuable Mr. Durbin's is, apparently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical rewiring, roof vent pipe flashing sealed, stair banister installed

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,roofing,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

10/25/2018

Certified Handyman has performed several remodeling projects for my wife and I at our residence. The work has been done in a timely and professional manner to our satisfaction at a reasonable price. They have returned promptly to rectify any lingering problems. In short, we were satisfied and would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of an egress window.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

08/23/2018

Pat and his team did an excellent job with the addition of the dormer, expanding the bathroom, insulate & drywall bedroom, and added bedroom to basement. Pat had great ideas to help with the remodel. Pat and his team were friendly, reliable, and competent to handle whatever job you may need done. I would highly recommend Certified Handyman and will be using them again in the near future for anothe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added dormer to second level, remodeled bathroom, added bedroom in basement.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,handyman service,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

Photo for Certified Handyman & Remodeling - 3317 Stratford Ave, Louisville, KY - 37345656

Handyman Services.

HVAC Installation & Repair.