CARDINAL PRESSURE CLEANING

Angie's List since June 2010

B Rated | 3 Reviews

Green Goose Roof & Exterior Cleaning LLC

Services offered to the Greater Louisville KY. and Southern Indiana areas: - Vinyl siding Cleaning using special treatment for siding - Gutter & soffit exterior washing - Roof stain cleaning - Gutter & downspout cleanouts - Driveway, patio and concrete cleaning - Deck cleaning - Aluminum siding washing - Dryvit (soft stucco) cleaning Please call us at (502) 386-5961 or (812) 704-4247 to schedule today.

Award 2019

08/23/2015

I never heard from the provider. I was curious if they were still operating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and left voicemails requesting service without ever receiving a response.

CATEGORY pressure washing

12/16/2013

l.Excellent estimate on our painting needs and Jerry was very attentive with detail with what needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimated painting our home.

CATEGORY interior painters

05/11/2013

I used them last year. I am getting ready to use them again. I can't recall the exact price. They will be charging me five hundred dollars to do a deck.  They did a good job, they did what was agreed. They showed up when they said they would and the finished when they said they would.  It was hard to get a hold of them initially.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use the services of Cardinal Pressure Cleaning. They pressure cleaned and stained my deck.

CATEGORY pressure washing