Byrum, Dr. Henry B

Angie's List since October 2008

www.abms.org...

02/24/2014

Physical went as expected.  Discussed current exercise regimen, reviewed medications and continued same.  Scheduled another follow up appointment for March 7. 2014.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Follow up appointment/physical.  I see Dr. Byrum every six months.  Next appointment is 3/7/2014.  Good interaction.  We have a long history.

09/20/2013

Visited Dr. Byrum's office and had an afternoon appointment.  Usually this means a long wait because doctors usually run behind.  I was pleasantly surprised to see how efficient the office is run and I only had to wait 10 minutes to start my appointment.  The nurse was very kind and thorough and made me very comfortable.  Dr. Bryum was in the exam room about 10 minutes after the nurse left.  He wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to Dr. Byrum to establish a primary physician.  Found information on him on Angies List.  Called 6 weeks in advance for an appointment.  Well worth the wait, Dr. Byrum is an excellent physician.

03/11/2013

I like everything about him, he's very thorough, he's very, very kind, he's cool, he takes the time, he asks you questions, he gives you really good advice,and he's overall one hundred and ten percent. They're tremendous. He's my doctor forever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Dr. Henry B. Byrum who is an internist. My last appointment with him was six weeks ago.

CATEGORY internist

02/11/2013

The appointment went very well overall.  I was called to the lab quickly and met with Dr. Byrum shortly thereafter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lab work and follow-up examination

03/13/2012

He is patient and caring. He takes his time with his patients.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband went to him for care.

Internal medicine.