Brothers Plumbing & Piping

Angie's List since January 2009

Brothers Plumbing & Piping...

New Circle Mechanical NCM Services

We service most everything in the home. Licensed in Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Electric, & all Kitchen appliances with 1 year parts & labor. Christian owned & operated. We also repair most everything on home inspection reports. HVAC systems come with 10 yr parts & labor factory warranty. The only company in Louisville to clean the air conditioner coil with BBJ biocide (an enzyme that kills all the mold on your coil above the furnace in your home).

Offers by New Circle Mechanical NCM Services on Angie's List

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole house cutoff valve, installed new Bath Tub drain, faucet, shower head and installed 3 new wall stub outs in 1/2 bath. | |Very professional and quality work. This is the second time I have used them.

10/12/2015

Fantastic.  Ray and his crews are wonderful to work with.  They even helped us carry out sewage covered items from our basement.  They didn't have to but they could see my mom and I struggling so they pitched in and helped.  I can't thank them enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've called Ray on many occasions over the past 5 years.  He has always gone way above the call of duty and his guys have been amazing to work with.  There are several opportunities where he could have taken me for a ride by performing services not needed and I wouldn't have known the difference.  Instead, he took the time to educate and inform me, called MSD for me, helped me and every worker he has sent out has been fantastic.  I HIGHLY recommend Brothers!!

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used them over at least a decade. What is new that I don't like is that someone is answering the phone and/or dispatching who doesn't seem to knowing about plumbing or how much time a job may take. For example, only had time to complete 1/3 of my needs. Was then told to call the office and reschedule the other 2 services. Really?!?!

10/13/2014

Had no problems. I have used Brothers Plumbing for many years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leak in pipe

04/11/2014

They're very professional, friendly, and they respond very quickly. Their price is fair and reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brothers Plumbing & Piping is the plumber I use and their owner is Ray Hubbard. My wife had a faucet that needed to be replaced in my wife's bathroom. I've been using them for the last 6 to 7 years.

Plumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning,Water Heater Repair,Water Heaters,Plumbers