Bone-Dry Waterproofing Inc

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2010

Founded in Louisville, Kentucky and now with over 60 years of experience, Bone-Dry Waterproofing is one of Kentuckiana’s premier waterproofing and foundation repair companies. We are a family-owned, family-operated business built on the values of hard work and honest business relationships. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured and are fully accredited members of the Better Business Bureau, the Home Builders Association, and Angie’s List. As for our work, Bone Dry Waterproofing water solution systems are designed to stand the test of time. We offer one of the best warranties in the business for as long as your home is standing. In addition, our warranty is fully transferable at no additional cost to either party. We’re happy to share our expertise and answer any questions our customers might have about our services—just give us a shout using the contact form, or call us at any location using the tab at the top of the page. Also serving Harrison, Jefferson, Jennings, Lawrence, Martin, Orange, Perry, Ripley, Scott, Spencer, & Washington Counties, IN. Also serving Allen, Barren, Boyle, Breckinridge, Carlisle, Franklin, Grant, Grayson, Green, Hancock, Hardin, Harrison, Hart, Henry, Larue, Meade, Nelson, Pendleton, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, & Trimble Counties, & portions of Whitley County, KY....

Susman Construction

My name is Boruch. I work with a close knit team on each job. We take pride in out craftsmanship and our attention to detail. No job is too small and no question is too trivial. Our goal is to turn A house into YOUR home. Whether you have your plans set or need help envisioning your future project, we can help turn your dreams for your home into a reality. Call or text with any question or to set up a visit for an estimate. Major Home Repairs. Basement Remodel. Bathroom Remodel. Kitchen Remodel. Major Renovation - Multiple Rooms. Additions. Decks. Porches.

C

06/19/2018

Salesman great, price was high, installation was good for roof, insulation only half done after I checked finally.( i had surgery week after roof was done.) Thier installation crew ACCIDENTALLY misplaced about $500 of my copper that was never returned or paid for by them. I was cheated out of the 3% cash discount and still have not gotten a $700 check to date. Overall I could of gotten the same qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and insulation

CATEGORY insulation,roofing

10/23/2017

Very thorough and professional. Process was seamless and they did everything to keep any mess to adjust minimum.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in our basement and also a crack.

10/02/2017

It went very well! They fixed the leaks very efficiently and the employees were very thorough and professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed leaks repaired that were coming from crawlspace

05/31/2017

He came under the competitor to get the job. He knew what he was doing so that is why he got the job. He came quickly to give me the quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for work in basement to get it dry.

11/26/2016

Did a great job!! Installed French drain and new sump pump in basement and installed 6 pillar supports in garage to support foundation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing and stabilizing garage foundation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Foundation Repair. Basement Waterproofing. Yard Drainage. Concrete. Egress Basement Windows. EZ-Breathe. Mold & Mildew.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check