AN Roth Company LLC

Founded 1866 • Angie's List since June 2006

We have been Louisville and Southern Indiana's Home Comfort and Energy Experts Since 1866. A.N. Roth is a family owned heating, cooling and energy efficiency company who has been in business for five generations. A.N. Roth serves Louisville and southern Indiana. Call us at 584-8503....

Maeser Master Services

Since 1975 Maeser has provided Louisville area families and businesses with plumbing services, heating and air conditioning, plus bathroom remodeling, improving indoor air quality and more. Visit our Bath Design Studio to get started on your bathroom remodeling project. Additional DBA - Marvin Maeser Plumbing. Award Winning. Additional contact name - Melissa Wilson. Additional Email - melissa@maeser.com. See website for additional service areas at www.maeser.com.

Award 2019
Offers by Maeser Master Services on Angie's List

06/25/2018

It's excellent across the board. When it came to purchasing the system, they were the most responsive. The maintenance that they performed on my system has been superb. Their technician, Josh, has been my technician and he's outstanding in all respect. They're hands down the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service my HVAC system that I purchased from them in 2013.

01/09/2018

Work was performed well. AN Roth put in our system 5 years ago and I have had a maintenance contract with them ever since. I trust them and they haven't let me down. I usually stay with the tech while he works, asking questions and getting tips about care for our HVAC systems, and this seems to be no problem. The cost does seem a little high, but my system is a hybrid heat pump/gas furnace model s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance on hybrid heating system with steam humidifier.

05/23/2017

Always on time, efficient. Work is always above par. Over the past 35 years have never been dissatisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine maintenance

01/23/2017

It went great, they r punctual and when the person gets here, he goes right to work, after covering his shoes and bringing in equipment. He always cleans up and very conscious of the surroundings. Extremely polite, explains problems, if there is, tells me cost to fix problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our semi-annual checkup on our heating system.

01/02/2017

It was free. I have a service plan. Their knowledge and price stand out the most to me. Sometimes, scheduling can be a bit of a challenge because they're busy. It takes longer sometimes than I would like to get in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use A.N. Roth. They last came out for an annual checkup.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Installation and repair of air conditioner, heating and geothermal equipment.

Installed generators.