Allen Home Improvement & Roofing

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since May 2011

C Rated | 2 Reviews

Free Estimates Fully Insured A long Standing Member of BBB A+ Rating Serving Kentucky and Indiana over 40 yrs. www.allenhi.com...

JAG Roofing & Restoration Group

Jess Goodman started JAG Roofing/Restoration Group with the dream of following in his father's footsteps. His father owned a roofing company in Western KY as Jess was growing up. He started working with him in their family business at the age of 13. After his father passed away, Jess moved to Lexington. He started JAG in 2004 with the aspiration of being "the best", making his father proud, and carrying on the family business with his two sons. The JAG team is skilled and dedicated to ensuring that everything we do is to your satisfaction. We strive to provide superb service and high quality workmanship at a fair price, that is why 75% of our business comes from referrals. Here at JAG we always do our best to make ourselves available to our customers. We look forward to doing business with you! "We Do the Job RIGHT the First Time!"

Award 2019
Offers by JAG Roofing & Restoration Group on Angie's List

05/23/2014

I wrote the details sbove

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to put a new roof on part of my house. I was charged 350.00 for tarps they used one little tarp and it wasn't on the leak further damaging my ceiling! They damaged they eaves of my roof and to fix it they took some of the aluminum off I was told by the owner that they would stop by and put the siding back up I was to leave it out. I did but they never put it up instead it was stolen after it laid there for a month! Under no circumstance would I ever use these people again!

CATEGORY interior painters

This review is fraudulent.... Why would a customer wait 5 YEARS to write a review. [member name removed] works at Cloverleaf Baptist church and is a friend of the family. Our company has roofed the church twice in the last 18 years due to storm damage. This review also states she wouldn't hire them again from the work done in 2009. Our company has done work for her in 2010 and 2011. I'm also readi...
C

03/24/2011

They did come right away to fix it but they also sent a bill right way and it had only been 15 months. We had paid $500 last year. We didn't think we should have been responsible for it because it was the squirrels and we don't know why they used the lead. They did respond right away and did a good job on the repair. They had done our gutters a couple of years ago

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had used Allen Home Improvements to put covers on our roof. They were the air ducts that come out of the bathrooms. They put lead pipes up there and squirrels ate the lead. There had been a leak up there and it had been 15 months since they did the covers so they came right away to fix it.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Our Company has never worked in Tenn. ( once again another review that doesn't belong to this company )

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters and Gutter Guards