Advanced Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since August 2013

With over 20 years in business and 100+ five-star Google ratings, Advanced Carpet Cleaning is known for utilizing only the safest and most effective cleaning agents found on the market to handle the smallest to the most extreme cases. We make sure you have clean, healthy carpets, hardwood, and upholstery. As an Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certified technician, our locally owned and operated business has the industry knowledge and real world experience to properly maintain the carpet for your home or business. Our premium cleaning services and fast dry technology allow us to thoroughly clean your carpets with minimal downtime....

Eco-Pad Carpet Cleaning

Low moisture carpet and upholstery cleaning

05/01/2017

Chris was on-time and was upfront about the cost and any additional recommendations on the cleaning service. I added the pet treatment since the couch and armchair are where our dogs often sit. Both the couch and armchair are clean and do not smell like dogs have been sitting on them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned fabric couch and armchair and added pet treatment to fabric.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

11/22/2016

They were on time and did an excellent job! I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

12/11/2015

Chris was prompt, courteous and professional. He did an amazing job on the carpets.  I didn't realize the true color of the carpets until they were cleaned.  I used this company back in April in our previous home.  There was no question who I would call this time.  The price was reasonable and the work was completed in a timely manner.  Thank you so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpeting on stairs, hallway and 2 bedrooms and treated them with a protectant.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction, Your business will always be appreciated [Member Name Removed]. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned serveral carpets. Great job, these guys are tops!!!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you [Member name removed] for taking the time to express your satisfaction. Your business is greatly appreciated. We look forward in assisting you with any future cleaning needs. Thanks again Advanced Carpet Cleaning.

04/13/2015

Chris (owner) cleaned the dining room, stairs, bedroom, dressing room, and closet carpeting. He indicated pet odors would be eradicated (There were lots of areas, some months old).  Odors were still there but Chris has been persistent in staying in touch despite recent flooding throughout town, which takes up the majority of his company's resources as of late. He is coming back to do what he can w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpet in selected areas of the house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

As a 16YR. IICRC CERTIFIED NO ONE can guarantee 100% urine odor unless pad is removed I never said 100% I do apologize for the confusion As Owner Operator and the flash flooding we have in Louisville become 100% priority over a retreat on a urine odor we have already cleaned sorry. I will and can rectify this issue But sincerely I do apologize for you feeling as if I did not care.

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Residential Carpet Cleaning, Commercial Carpet Cleaning, Hardwood Floor Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Natural Stone Floor Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Stain Guard, Pet Stain Removal, Odor Removal, Water Damage Cleaning, Flood Damage Cleaning