Action Pest Control Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/31/2020

8010 National Tpke

Louisville, KY 40214

Action Pest Control has always had one mission: to provide you with timely service and effective solutions from professionals you can trust. As one of the largest pest management firms in the Midwest region, Action provides commercial, industrial, and residential pest management services throughout Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois. The trained professionals at Action Pest Control are available to customize a program to fit your needs from any of our eight locations: Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Owensboro, KY, Jasper, IN, Terre Haute, IN, and Robinson, IL. Competing with over 15,000 registered companies, Action Pest Control has ranked among the top 100 companies nationwide since PCT Magazine began publishing the list in 2001. Action has also received numerous service-related awards including the Super Service Award from Angie's List, Reader's Choice Awards from multiple print publications, the Crown Leadership Award, and the Technician of the Year Award from the National Pest Management Association. To learn more about the services offered by Action Pest Control, please visit our website: actionpest.com....

pest control (7)

12/12/2018

Awesome! I would use Terminix services again. However, I will not use OPC again! The job was cheaply done and a complete rip off. I would not recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest removal services

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

08/21/2018

They're product works, they're efficient, friendly and inexpensive. I like that if you see any new insects they come back and spray at no charge. I will recommend and absolutely continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray Inside Home for Bugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

D

11/29/2016

I called and set up an appointment for inspection the day before Thanksgiving . The tech came out to my house, said he would get the quote emailed to me that day. I emailed twice. Received a call from the Evansville office on Saturday and I explained that I had not received a quote yet. I was told that a call would be made immediately to the tech in Louisville so I would receive a quote. Monday mi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite control

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2016

05/06/2014

It was great. They are good. They are prompt and professional. I am on a quarterly plan. I paid for a annual plan and it was pretty reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Action Pest Control to do interior and exterior spraying to get rid of all the pests.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2014

We're so glad to hear you're pleased with your services from Action Pest Control. Your satisfaction is our main priority. If you every have any issues, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day!

10/02/2013

we used Action pest control for a flea infestation on our Owensboro rental property.  As I am not living in the same city, they worked with me on inspections and contract paperwork via telephone and fax and were very professional and prompt on all dates and times given even though I was not there to inspect. I would use and higly recommend this company for any future work needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flea Extermination

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your Owensboro flea control on Angie's List! We love hearing from our clients and hope you'll let us know if there is anything we can do to improve your experience in the future. Have a great day!

06/02/2013

Action pest control came right out and found where our termite problem was originating. He sit down with us and told us the details of how they would drill small holes around the foundation, in the garage & front porch in order blast the chemical into the ground area to eliminate the problem. He showed us the mud trail & mud hole where they were getting into our bathroom wall.. Scheduled a day to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provider fun termites mud trail in our garage leading up to outside wall of our bathroom. Drilled holes around the whole house & injected chemicals to get rid of them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2013

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind words about Action! Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you sharing your experience on Angie's List. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to improve our services.

12/11/2012

I purchased the Angie's special offer for Action's termite and insect inspection and treatment for $570, paid up front. Action came to my house and did the inspection, and found termites. They then informed me that termite treatment would cost consederably more, and was not included in the special offer. After talking to company management and reading the offer to them, they had to agree that it s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected and treated house for termites. Sprayed house to eliminate other insects. Returned several times for checkup and repeat spraying.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2012

Residential & commercial pest control.