ABRAMS ROOFING & SHEET METAL, INC.

Founded 1959 • Angie's List since July 2006

B Rated | 18 Reviews

Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc. is a family owned and operated company located in Louisville, KY. It has been our pleasure to serve the Kentucky and Southern Indiana area since 1959. Our primary mission is to provide quality service at a reasonable price for both residential and commercial consumers. Customer satisfaction is what has made our company an industry leader for the past 58 years. You will discover that our experienced craftsmen provide professional service in a courteous and timely manner. Additional phone: 502-702-7777...

K-Guard of Louisville

Born from the inventive mind of Gary Knudson of Knudson Manufacturing in Broomfield, Colorado, the K-Guard® concept was established in 1996 and first manufactured in 1997. Knudson’s experience with designing gutter machines began when his career did—working for his father out of their garage in May of 1965. In 1970, Gary took the helm at Knudson Manufacturing and has processed and received over 100 patents since. One of the most innovative of those designs is the fully engineered two-piece leaf free K-Guard® system, featuring a fully supported gutter and hood, a hidden patented hanger system, with improved aesthetics and additional strength as compared to similar systems on the market. K-Guard® received patent and signed its first licensee in 1998 and has been providing unprecedented home drainage systems ever since.

09/15/2015

As stated, we had a very serious issue with the original box gutter contractors.  A "one week" project had turned into a multiple month project that was punctuated by near begging for incremental payments and random leaks in our ceilings (we did not have leaks before the work began).  Before releasing the final payment to the contractor, I looked up Abrams Roofing and Sheet Metal (it is very hard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had hired a contractor to replace our aging box gutters on our house.  After significant expense, the contractor stated their work was complete, but we had doubts as we were getting leaks in the roof, but with a 3 story home we could not confirm.  I initially hired Abrams to do an inspection of the work on the gutters and roofing before I would release the final payment to my existing contractor, but after the inspection hired them to fully finish and repair the issues with the first contractors work.

03/13/2014

It was an insurance settlement.  They didn’t just do what was there.  They made recommendations on how to make the roof better for the new roof like better materials.  They were very slow with their response through phone calls.  They were good.  Their price was fair based on other prices that I got; it was a good price.  They were excellent roofers and were punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc installed a new roof.

02/28/2013

Much of the variation in the prices quoted comes from the cost of the product used. There are metal shingles that are individually coated, there are shaped metal pieces that look like individual shingles but goes on more like siding. Then there's the sheet metal roofing like you get on commercial properties. Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc had the product we wanted, the shingles. I liked the fact...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abrams Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc quoted on re-roofing our house, this was the price for the shingles.

C

02/27/2013

Website doesn't work (contact us section). Lack of information exchanged (short message on my voicemail not addressing any of the questions I had). And finally, the estimator was supposed to call days ago & still hasn't.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just wanted a simple estimate

06/28/2012

The work was started and finished within a couple of hours.  I had to leave before the repairman was finished.  I have used this company in the past to install leaf guards.  I will use them again, when needed.  They are very responsive and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 1-3" neoprene boot w/ 1-3" lead flashing.  Sealed around 2 Bohn vents.  Sealed nails at fronts of all static vents on house.  Installed a new counter flashing at siding area of flat roof at rear of home-10 linear feet and sealed the same.

CATEGORY roofing

Altering & Remodeling Contractors,Building Construction Consultants,Building Specialties,Business Coaches & Consultants,Gutters & Downspouts,Lead Paint Detection & Removal,Roof & Floor Structures,Roofing Services Consultants,Testing Centers & Services