Abbas, Dr. Gregory M

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Ear, Nose and Throat Physician / Otolaryngologist ...

07/20/2016

Dr. Abbas was very professional and thorough. He wanted to see the actual CT scan results (versus the write up) in order to provide a more thorough diagnosis. We drove to the MRI center, obtained the disk, and Dr. Abbas met with us again (same day) after only a brief wait while he read the scan. He is interested in getting to the root of my husband's problem, and he patiently answered all of our q...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband met with Dr. Abbas upon recommendation from his opthamalogist. A CT scan had revealed a great deal of inflammation in a sinus cavity.

07/24/2013

He is very professional. He does his job. I have no complaints. His bedside manner might be lacking a little bit but overall he is very professional. He is a professionalism and his knowledge make up for his bedside manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Greagory Abbas is my ENT doctor.

09/18/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my son out to see Dr. Abbas for an chronic cough and dizziness . Dr Abbas came into the room with the warmth and charm of used colostomy bag. He never talked to my son directly he always looked at me instead of the patient . I felt like I was being talked down to . He did a basic work up that any first med student could have done and sprayed a numbing agent up my son nose but didn't have the courtesy to explain to us what it was or what it was going feel like. He then left the room I ask his unnamed assistant about his bed side manor he said he is intense but very smart. After about fifteen minutes he came back and stuck a probe in my sons sinus with about as much warmth as I accepted none. He then in lightened us that he didn't see anything abnormal and thought he about leave till I asked about the dizziness which seemed put off by. He finally offered a inner ear test and left the room. He didn't say goodby I hope you feel better or kiss my foot. Another assistant stopped into set up the date for the test. I closed the door to talk in private and told her I was very disappointed with Dr.Abbas I said very cold and rude and would not come back . She stated he is not warm and fuzzy. I agreed. The only nice part of the visit was his staff they are very friendly. If someone is going to to be a pediatric doctor they should at least like children or least be to talk with them when treating them.

06/30/2012

From talking with the young lady on the phone to meeting Dr. Abbas the whole experience was outstanding. I would definately recommend Dr. Abbas and his staff for any E.N.T. needs that you or your family may have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 15 year old son has asthma and difficulty breathing through his nose. We had called several other physicians and finally found Dr. Abbas. The young lady we talked with on the telephone was very helpful and understanding of our needs. She scheduled us an appointment the next day.

02/15/2012

My experience was excellent. Dr. Abbas is very thorough and explains himself very well. I also think Dr. Abbas is very patient with you, the office staff is very friendly and helpful. The office is also clean and am overall very pleased with everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went into Dr. Abbas to examine my sinus', clean my ears and gave me some nasal spray.

CATEGORY ent

General ear, nose and throat including allergy, thyroid, hearing, balance and cancers of the head and neck