A Local Van Moving & Storage

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2710 Holloway Road #1

Louisville, KY 40299

A Local Van Moving & Storage is an affordable family-owned moving company based in Louisville, Kentucky. We have been performing professional local and long distance moves for both residential and commercial customers since 1999. We offer flexible scheduling, friendly phone support and reasonable rates for moving, packing, loading and unloading services....

moving (100)storage unit (8)piano moving (4)

01/06/2020

Second to none customer service from the office to the crew on site! Fast, friendly and careful moving services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving & Storage Services

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

12/18/2019

The team was prompt, professional & very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving/Transportation Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2019

12/10/2019

Great, could not ask for better service. The crew was outstanding!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

D

12/05/2019

2 of 3 workers moved at a slow pace. Packing was terrible. Contents of desks were literally dumped on top of electronics (laptop and printer) with no wrapping or cushion. Took days to locate sensitive medical equipment in the bottom of a wicker basket under a broken picture. Equipment was also unwrapped with no cushion. We still haven’t found the remote to our sleep number bed. One of the workers ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Local moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2019

10/17/2019

Great! They arrived early and were very polite and knowledgeable. Furniture move was completed and they continually asked if this is how I wanted it to ensure they were meeting our needs. Definitely would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relocated furnitures from one level of the house to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate it. Thanks again for your business. Please keep us in mind for next time.

08/29/2019

On time. Efficient and professional. Actual charges below estimate. Worked quickly and carefully. Glad I hired them! Good communication and follow up from company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Storage to home move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Thanks Dorreen! It was pleasure helping with your relocation. We appreciate your business and the kind words.
C

03/31/2019

Movers refused to move two beds. said there were signs of bedbugs. The bugs were from an infestation from two years past, and had been treated. The furniture had been in storage for 2 months in the winter. Bedbugs or their eggs cannot survive in such conditions. After the fact, I inspected the beds and found no signs of living bedbugs or eggs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 rooms of furniture from storage

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Photo for A Local Van Moving & Storage - 2710 Holloway Road #1, Louisville, KY - 37791742

Once the bed covers had been cleaned, we sent a crew back to move the mechanical beds from storage. The beds were transported from storage and reassembled successfully at the new apartment. [Member Name Removed], we truly appreciate your help in the matter.

11/18/2018

The men were so helpful and hard working. They got right to work. They were kind and professional. Hopefully I won’t have to move again but if I do or if I know someone who is moving I’ll definitely refer them to a local van. It was a great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

10/17/2018

The movers were very professional and worked very **** ** moving my furniture. I would definitely hire this company again when moving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

10/11/2018

The people were good. However, it was equal to moving one room and the cost was almost $600 and I felt like that was somewhat high for the amount of work completed. I am sorry I did not get more than one estimate. It may be they were in line with others but I do not have anything to compare the costs. The move was only a distance of 8 miles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved only a few pieces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

Movers, apartment movers, condo movers, local office movers, movers residential, SIT and long term household goods storage, & we sell packing materials including moving boxes

We do not transport motor vehicles.