Final Coat

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2014

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

I have 17 years exp...in this field. We offer a wide verity of services. Panting, Pressure washing, we install Wood Trim, Rubber base board, Doors. We paint wood, drywall, concrete, metal, vinyl, etc... We also paint with Metallic Paints. We paint interior and exterior. We don't turn away any costumer for any reasons, there is no job to big or too small. I have never left a job without the costumers approval, if you are not happy I'm not happy. I have 3 guys who work for me. My number 1 rule with my guys is niceness, and appearance. I take a lot of pride in what I do, I also love what I do. We will be offering some other services in the future. We are running a special right now and through Dec 31. If you call us and hire us to paint 3 rooms, you with get one with no charge FREE. My Prices are hard too beat. Give us a call....

Nu Wood Works

61  REVIEWS
Nu Wood Works

nu-woodworks.com ---Decks, Log & Cedar Homes Restorations, Cleaning and Sealing, and wood repair. Super service award winner yearly 2013 thru 2019. NU-WOOD offers superior value with it's unique and beautiful proprietary oil based stain-sealant. It's natural rich enhancing look out last all of our competitors store bought products.

Award 2019

09/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was impressed with the service the Final Coat provided, however they were 1 1/2 hours late for their confirmed appointment time.

02/15/2015

Mitch sent his wife and some guy to do the work they worked 5 hours on one wall and never completed it and had to leave and never returned, he called me that evening and said he personally do it himself the next day and promised to complete it then, well he kept calling to reassure me it would be done that day but never showed up and would not return my calls or messages. He may be a good painter ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired him to remove some wallpaper.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

In response to (member name removed) response. He wanted me to give him a bid on wall paper removal, and I did. He wanted to know if I could be there on feb 2 and I said yes and my people were there, sometimes I can not be on every job, its hard to be at 2 places at once. Just to be honest I was finishing up a big painting job for a big company. When my wife, and one of my guys showed up on the da...

10/18/2014

It was a great experience. He showed up when expected, Gave great ideas. Extremely polite. Worked around my budget and my time frame. Kept a clean work environment and finished before estimated time. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entire interior of my house

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you [member name removed] for giving me such a good review. I did enjoy working with you, and i hope you call me in the future. Have a great day.

09/03/2014

Mitchell came on time and everything has been great. He is very friendly and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company has painted 4 bedrooms in my home, pressure washed my house and deck and also stained my deck.

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

Thank you [member name removed]for the review, and i did enjoy working with you. I hope we can do so more work for you all in the future. Have a great day

08/27/2014

He is very good at what he does. He takes his times and does not make a mess. Very professional and did a wonderful job, I am very pleased. His prices are very reasonable. He is polite and nice. My walls were not in the best of shape and now they are flawless. He called back to check up on the paint job and make sure I was pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you for your review, and thanks for the chance to show you my good work. I hope you will get us to do your work next time. Thank you and have a wonderfull day.

Painting, Pressure washing, Trim work, Wallpaper removal, Patching drywall, Staining, Decks & Build decks.

Financing Available, Check