Tim Means Plumbing

Angie's List since October 2009

Platinum Roofing

11  REVIEWS
Platinum Roofing

1-800-New-Roof (Outside of KY), 1-866-KYROOFS (Within KY). Stopping leaks from the ground up. All your plumbing, roofing, and all other exterior needs.

Award 2019

12/30/2014

sThe work was perfectly done, there was not a single leak anywhere .. even after replacing every pipe under the house.  After estimating what he would need, Tim returned with the materials and never needed to go out for anything else.  He worked for about 3 days straight until all of the work was done.  The work was needed because the old pipes were ancient and many had burst from freezing tempera...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-plumbed entire house.

01/21/2014

I find him to be very responsive and does high quality work. His pricing is very cost effective. He is very honest and trustworthy. I have had him to do work on my personal home and rental properties. Since using his services, I have had no issues with the work. I have found all of the workers very professional and courteous. I even feel comfortable with them in my home when I am not there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done almost everything plumbing wise for me. He has done small jobs like fixing leaks to completely replumb gas and water throughout a whole house. I have been using his services since 2009.

04/18/2013

He is my exclusive plumber.  He works to code.  He is not very prompt but does a good job.   He doesn’t do what I don’t need.  I have called him for emergency issues and he was prompt.  I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim Means Plumbing repaired two faucets for me.

10/30/2012

We were quite pleased with the service we received from Tim Means.  From the first call he was prompt and professional, and he showed up exactly when he said he would.  The line was dug up, and once repaired they packed the surrounding area with sand and refilled the hole.  They took the time to remove all rocks (there were a LOT) from the dirt before refilling the hole.  Everything was finished a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a water line located in our yard.  Required digging roughly a 6x3 foot hole.

07/23/2012

They did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired my bathtub and my toilet.