Thorobilt Construction LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 2009

Thorobilt Construction seeks to provide professional and courteous service to our customers in Central Kentucky. We specialize in custom remodeling, roofing, historic home preservation, home and barn renovation, garages, basement finishes, windows and siding and we are now Certified Green Builders. We look forward to meeting the many needs of our new and existing clients and strive to give the utmost attention to detail in all of our projects. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Registered contractor with Kentucky Home Performance and Certified Green Builders. We also use all recycled materials and build homes for Habitat for Humanity....

Stone Age Masonry

95  REVIEWS
Stone Age Masonry

Additional contact name - Tina Copley

Award 2019

05/29/2018

Great. excellent job and happy with end product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation of screened in patio

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,sunrooms

Many thanks [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you again.

05/19/2018

I was well pleased with the work that was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel replaced all carpet with hardwood floors.

CATEGORY roofing

05/12/2018

I have used Thorobilt for various home improvement projects. Steve and his contractors are very dependable and do quality work. Thorobilt is my go to company for all of my home improvement needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, electric work, general repairs

CATEGORY ceramic tile,gutter cleaning,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

Many thanks [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
C

06/07/2015

Walked around roof for a few minutes and then came down and told me the prior roof contractor did a poor job.  Had a leak around chimney which was not repaired.  Will not use this contractor in the future for any needed repairs, roof or otherwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspected Roof.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

This is the second time I've responded to this review. Angie's List, for some apparent reason, didn't see fit to print the first one. We are very sorry that we were unable to satisfy (removed member name) needs. We ALWAYS strive to do our very best. Sometimes all of us on this earth fall short, and that's regrettable. I don't recall the particulars of this project since it took place over 3 YEARS ...

05/21/2015

The gentlemen were timely, polite, and extremely professional. The work was done quickly, and they didn't try to upsell me on any services not needed, but did give me good information on steps I could take to keep my home maintained. Would call them again in a flash.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cost is really just approximate - several services were performed, including work on chimney, roof, and fixing some plaster in my older home.

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

Home Improvements, Renovations, Remodeling & Roofing Specialists, Historic Preservation, Barn Renovations, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products) & Windows.