Shirar, Dr. George S.

Angie's List since December 2010

07/02/2013

We have both been patients there for many years and he is an excellent doctor. We appreciate the fact that he allows his patients to set up a treatment schedule that works for our needs and not a weekly/monthly visit. He believes we know best when we need treatment. Also, if he thinks you have an issue that is beyond his scope of expertise, he will not treat you and recommends you see your family ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife had serious back pain and Dr Shirar took her in within two hours of my call.

06/27/2012

He's excellent. He works very hard to get you an immediate appointment. His wife manages the office, they are very caring and they go out of their way to help. They've stayed late for me before. This is personal service from the candy dish to the aromatherapy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for spinal manipulation from a car wreck. Now he's working with my arthritis.

10/20/2011

Dr Shirar is the best in my book and you can trust him to do all he can to heal your pain as quickly as possible. Very honest and conservative in approach, he will carefully diagnose your problem and give you his honest opinion of the likely prognosis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have periodic, soft tissue, neck and back pain since a traffic accident in 1973. Dr Shirar always alleviates the pain with his chiropractic care.

12/17/2010

He's perfect in every way. He is an excellent practitioner. He has a successful treatment, good outcome, delightful personality, and puts the patient at ease.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is my regular chiropractor I got to.