Lexington Surgeons

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 8 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 40 patients per day....

12/30/2014

Excellent.  Other than the prep, the procedures went well and the staff and Dr. Shane were excellent - professional and answered any questions my husband or I had.  They were very responsive to any concerns I had and it went without incident.   I received results within a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Colonoscopy and endoscopy

06/15/2012

It went great, Dr. A-J checked the mass and said it was probably nothing but ordered a CAT scan just in case.  He was right, it turned out to be nothing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a mass in my rib cage that Dr. A-J checked to see if it needed removed.

07/23/2010

The lump was removed on time under local. I felt no pain then or after. She let me see the lump, gave me a return appt., pain scripts if needed and called me 2 days later with the results. (negative) She is caring, smart with a sense of humor and projects a "real" person rather than the usual pompous surgeons I've had in the past. I would suggest her to anyone who wants a top notch general surgeon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a very small lump on my breast which she previously tried to aspirate in the office to no avail & she suggested it be removed as an outpatient

05/31/2010

dr. moore is an exceptional general surgeon, professional,competent, thorough, has common sense, is up to date on current and changing treatment options, and has a terrific bedside manner-confident, kind, and willing to spend as much time as needed to answer questions. i felt as if i were her only patient!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i was evaluated by dr. moore in the emergency room for a ruptured appendix. she was very professional, kind and respectful, didn't do any unnecessary tests or exams, answered all our questions, and thoroughly explained treatment options. she responded quickly to the ER consult, and had me admitted and in a room within an hour or so of my initial check-in time. i didn't have surgery at that time, as the risks for complication were too high. she monitored me closely every day, first thing in the am, and usually later that day. her attentiveness and friendliness was awesome. when she felt it was safe to discharge me (after 4 days), she asked if i felt well enough to go home. when i asked if i could have one more night in the hospital, as i didn't think i would rest well at home with 3 kids, 4 pets, etc, she agreed and arranged it and i didn't even have to deal with any insurance issues! the follow up care i received was excellent and according to standards of care. i was diagnosed with breast cancer a few weeks later, and dr. moore was very supportive throughout that process, as well. with good follow-up, including intermittent cat scans to make sure i wasn't having any problems w/ my appendix, i didn't have my appendix removed until dec of 2008, and i suffered no adverse results following her plan of care and treatment from january to december.

05/03/2010

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a tumor blocking the exit from my stomach. As far as I know, the operaion was effective, but actually there is no way that I can be sure of that at this time. I have had no complications from the surgery. Dr. Tate has an excellent reputation, and, as far as I can tell, he lived up to it. It is too early to know about the billling.

Multi Specialty