Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since January 2010

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

http://www.apta.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=ABPTS&Template=/aptaapps/speccertdirectory/selectccsform.cfm, http://www.nbcot.org/webarticles/anmviewer.asp?a=53&z=16, http://www.abms.org. ...

09/30/2013

I used the KORT office in Richmond and was pleased. The therapists evaluated my knee pain and set up a treatment plan. Part of the therapy was done in the office and part was exercises to do at home. Physical therapy isn't easy nor is it always fun but I followed the plan and my knee pain healed up and I've been pain free since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical therapy for knee pain

02/23/2012

Helped me strengthen my shoulder area after surgury.  They always worked with you.  If you had to change  an appointment they worked around it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled for eight therapy sessions for my shoulder.

02/01/2012

It was a very good experience.  They were clear about what the goals were.  They were easy to work with and had good equipment.  They were professional, yet it was a comfortable place to be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had some work done on my knee so I went to KORT for physical therapy.  I tore some cartilage in my knee and had it scoped.  After that, I did rehab with them.

01/26/2010

I worked with the clinic director Tim and experienced great results in my two months of visits. He was extremely helpful in explaining and executing a plan to get me back to normal physical activities. Not only was Tim very helpful, the facilities were very nice and clean and everyone was very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted KORT Physical Therapy when I was prescribed physical therapy to rehab my back after a bilateral discectomy surgery.

CATEGORY physical therapist

Physical therapy, occupational therapy & orthopedics, sports and industrial medicine.