Inman Pro Wash

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since January 2013

Inman Pro Wash is one of the largest Lexington area pressure washing businesses. With our fleet of trucks and machines there is no job to big. We specialize in Vinyl Siding Cleaning, Wood Deck Staining and Sealing, Concrete Cleaning and Sealing. We are fully insured and have been in business since 2009. Give us a call for a free no obligations estimate....

ThoroughWash

6  REVIEWS
ThoroughWash

ThoroughWash is a local business which specializes in pressure washing, gutter cleaning and gutter guard installation. We take pride in our work and ensure quality workmanship. Request your free estimate today!

07/10/2019

Great job! Fast, efficient. Will use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Powerwashing

Thank you!

07/14/2018

Inman was wonderful to work with. They delivered the services promised and the house looks great. I have already recommended their services to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-washed our house

thank you.

06/20/2018

They did an excellent job on first pass. They gave my wife and I a chance to review before I paid. I noticed one small area (4 square inches) that still had some discoloration and they quickly cleaned that spot without hesitation or complaint. We were very happy with their work and will use them again as well as recommend them to others. Polite and easy to work with. Cost was competitive with othe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House wash.

thank you.

03/16/2018

AWESOME!! Mike did an incredible job. He contacted me in advance to let me know when he was coming. He washed the exterior of my 2-story vinyl siding house leaving it looking like new. Very careful around landscape plantings and left everything BETTER than he found it. Would highly recommend him. Cost very competitive with other estimates I acquire.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash vinyl siding on my house

10/01/2017

Went great. Good price and on time and house looks great. All the green nasty stuff is gone and siding looks new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed the house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, Deck Restoration, driveway pressure washing, House Washing. vinyl siding cleaning, deck staining,

Painting

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover, American Express