Fitness Plus

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since August 2008

Lexington's premier personal training company since 1995. One-on-one personal training and wellness center. Certified Strong Over 50 facility. No memberships. No contracts....

02/05/2010

Everything went better than expected!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A good relationship with my Personal Trainer. This is a great facility. Small and personal.

CATEGORY fitness center

08/25/2008

The people know what they are doing. They make sure that everything I do is within my capability. I feel comfortable and safe. Before I had knee surgery they worked with me to build up muscles and then they worked with me after. I have healed perfectly. I can't say enough good things. I am physically stronger. My balance and everything is better. There are people of all ages that go there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The center is private. You have to attend with a trainer. The owner sets you up with the trainer best suited for me. They work with me for the whole hour. It is one on one. They have all the equipment I need. They made up an individual program for me.

CATEGORY fitness center

THANK YOU FOR YOU KIND AND SUPPORTIVE WORDS. WE DO TRY HARD TO PROVIDE THE VERY BEST SERVICE. IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME, THE OWNER, THAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SATISFIED. PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU THINK WOULD BE HELPFUL IN MAKING MY BUSINESS BETTER. THANK YOU AGAIN, SHEILA KALAS

Wellness Center with personal training, strength training, physical therapy, medical massage, therapeutic massage, cardiac arrhythmia services, acupuncture.

No memberships. No contracts.