Distinctive Design Remodeling

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1050 ENTERPRISE DR STE 100

Lexington, KY 40510

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs....

home remodeling (202)basement remodeling (52)sunroom and patio (50)garage building (36)deck building (35)electrician (67)drywall repair (44)roofing (37)lighting installation (36)siding (35)door installation (34)window replacement (33)

08/17/2020

In short, it went great! We were impressed by the number and quality of skilled professionals and the coordination among them. Once the construction started, they were able to finish the project in a month as they had estimated, in spite of many days of rain. The crew members showed up whenever they said, put in long hours, and were professional in all their dealings with us. It was clear how the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Distinctive Design Remodeling built a sunroom and deck for us this summer.

CATEGORY decks,drywall,electrician,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2020

Photo for Distinctive Design Remodeling - 1050 ENTERPRISE DR, Lexington, KY - 38803541

Thank you for trusting DDR and our team of professionals! We all hope you enjoy your new space for years to come!!

07/23/2020

Very professional - I had some issues with my neighborhood association, Chris, my foreman, took care of everything for me. My neighbor watched everything DDR was doing and had even talked to the the workers, he mentioned to me several times on what an excellent job they were doing and how professional they were. The salesperson who sold me the sunroom was also very knowledgeable and helped me with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room addition - sunroom

CATEGORY sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2020

Photo for Distinctive Design Remodeling - 1050 ENTERPRISE DR, Lexington, KY - 38742581

Thank you for trusting DDR to build your sunroom, [Member Name Removed]! We couldn't be happier with the level of satisfaction you have. We hope you enjoy an increased quality of living, with your beautiful, new space!

06/01/2020

Chris was very courteous and kept us informed of each step in the project. All of the work crews and inspectors were very professional and courteous as well. They did an awesome job on our sunroom and deck. We plan on enjoying it for years to come. We will recommend Distinctive Design Remodeling to others by word of mouth and by sign in our front yard. Thank you from this happy household!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adding a sunroom and a deck to our house.

CATEGORY awnings,decks,drywall,electrician,lighting,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thanks for the glowing feedback, [Member Name Removed]!! We appreciate your business. And we're so glad to hear of your happiness with your finished product.

05/20/2020

Perfect. Flexible to work with. Excellent workmanship. Easy to communicate with. Highly recommended. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Remodeling

CATEGORY awnings,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Thanks for choosing DDR for your home improvement needs! We appreciate your business.

05/06/2020

I feel very fortunate to have found Distinctive Design Remodeling at a home and garden show. A representative met with me immediately after I contacted them and spent the time to fully listen to my needs and expectations. We had met with several other builders and were very impressed by Jesse. His estimate was precise and included all aspects of the room addition project. Every one of the sub cont...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full bath and bedroom addition.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

Hi Bobbi! Reading your review makes me smile from ear to ear. Thank you for sharing the experience you had with DDR. I will undoubtedly be stopping by sooner than later to visit with you and see the finished product. Thank you for trusting me from the beginning. -Jesse

02/28/2020

On time. Polite crew. Project manager always got back to us in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional sun room

CATEGORY remodeling,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2020

Thanks for trusting DDR for you home improvement needs, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business.

02/03/2020

Great work. Unfortunately, flooring and painting were not included.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Remodel

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

Thank you for the feedback, [Member Name Removed]. We will use it constructively moving forward!

01/23/2020

From start to finish, the DDR team was terrific! They made everything so easy for me, and got the job done on time. They worked with me on a change I added mid-stream and made the entire process stress free. Special mention to my project manager, Ian, who was in constant contact. He walked this newbie to construction projects through every step with excellent customer service and patience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage build

CATEGORY remodeling,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Wow, [Member Name Removed]! We are flattered by such glowing words! Thank you for trusting DDR with your business. It was a true pleasure to work with you on your garage addition.

01/22/2020

The team at DDR had great communication during the process. THey were extrememly fast in completing the work (one company we spoke to gave us a completion date projection of 6-8 months!) , DDR was done in 2 and a half months! The work was high quality, the employees were respectable and polite, hardworking too! I am so happy with the additional space in our home! Thanks DDR for a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Finish

CATEGORY remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

Thanks for trusting our team of professionals, [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure to work with you on your basement remodel. And a big THANK YOU for taking the time to leave this feedback.

01/13/2020

Very well. Ian the job supervisor did an excellent job with the coordination and communication throughout the construction process !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Remodel

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Thanks for trusting DDR, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business, and we appreciate this feedback. Thanks so much!

Construction- Room Additions, Garage Additions, Finishing Basements, Sunroom Additions, Patio Covers, Decks, Custom Screen Rooms

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Replacement Contracting